Position: Assembly Positions
Shift: 1st shift (7:00 AM – 3:30 PM)
Reports to: Shift Supervisor
- Assemble Shades to Work Order Specifications
- Inspect Shades to Company Quality Standards
- Scan bar code per shade in Shop Floor Control System
- Other miscellaneous duties as required by Management Personnel.
- Production related experience.
- Detail oriented.
- Proven efficient/productive track record in an industrial environment.
- Excellent attitude, work ethics and time management skills.
- Basic math and measuring skills needed.
- Excellent housekeeping habits/very organized.
- Must be able to comply with company safety requirements.
- Lifting up to 50 pounds.
- High School Diploma or GED desired.
- Technical training on LEAN Principles, Time Management, and/or related industrial training desired.