Product Management Specialist
In this role, you will play an integral part in supporting the product development processes for our Vignette® collection. We are looking for someone who is passionate about creating great products and wants to grow their career in product management. As an analyst you will support the Product Manager with creating collateral, analyzing market and quality data, supporting project management in ensuring that deadlines are met, and you will become knowledgeable in the product development process. The Product Analyst is crucial to Hunter Douglas’ ability to create world-class, innovative design-inspired window treatments. Your day to day work will vary and you will have a multitude of people to work with to accomplish your goals. If you are an excellent communicator, organized, self-motivated, and detail-oriented, then this job is for you.
- BA/BS degree; Business, Marketing related focus a plus
- Ability to work independently, driven self-starter, highly motivated individual
- Ability to manage several projects, across multiple teams and timelines at once
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills with keen attention to detail
- A positive attitude and outlook
- Insatiable curiosity, creative thinker
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel for reporting
- Proficiency in Google Suite, including Gmail, Drive, Docs, Sheets and Slides
- 1+ years of experience in Marketing or Product Development preferred
- Support the Product Manager in the development and execution of overall product offering; including new Sample Book and new product (textile and hardware/operating system) development
- Collect, aggregate and synthesize sales, market and consumer data insights to help guide product portfolio strategy
- Assist with product launch collateral development
- Track sales of the category on a monthly basis and provide key highlights, challenges and opportunities
- Support Sales and Customer Experience teams with educational tools and presentations
- Support cross-functional core product team members in driving product development forward and maintaining project management tools
About Hunter Douglas:
Hunter Douglas is the world’s leading manufacturer of window coverings. Our strength is our ability to develop innovative, high-quality, proprietary products that can be found in millions of homes and commercial buildings around the globe. Across the board and throughout the world, we have set new standards in research, design and technology. By constantly innovating and pairing our designs with the most elegant performance fabrics, we create long-lasting unique window treatments whose beauty, functionality, durability, and innovation are simply like no other.
To view a video about Hunter Douglas’ history of innovation please click here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QS3ljwG2jw
Luxurious fabrics and soft folds give Vignette® Modern Roman Shades a clean, crisp look. Each full or flat fold in the fabric is designed to create a uniform aesthetic that operates seamlessly. The added benefit of no exposed rear cords improves window aesthetics and offers enhanced child safety. Learn more about Hunter Douglas products here: https://www.hunterdouglas.com/vignette
About the Window Fashions Division:
Hunter Douglas Window Fashions Division is located in Broomfield, Colorado, midway between Boulder and Denver with outstanding views of the Rockies. The campus encompasses 756,000 square feet of office and manufacturing space. Roughly 1000 employees work at this location to produce proprietary and upscale products such as Duette® Honeycomb Shades,
Benefits of working for Hunter Douglas Window Fashions include:
- Generous paid time off that accrues immediately; 11 paid holidays, new parent and family care time off and 12 hours of paid volunteer work.
- Medical, dental, vision plan, life, STD, LTD, AD&D, dependent life, flexible spending accounts, pre-paid legal, and pet insurance.
- 401(k) with 6% company match and annual retirement contribution, college investment savings program.
- Employee development including education tuition assistance, and on-site development through Hunter Douglas University.
- Robust wellness program; on-site managed fitness center free to employees.
- Generous discount on window coverings.
- Charitable contribution match, employee assistance program, adoption assistance, dependent scholarships, on-site physical therapists and more!