Production Team Member
Carole Fabrics resides in Augusta, GA. Our national complex houses a state-of-the-art workroom, distribution centers and customer assistance facilities.
Must be able to use a tape measure for most positions, read work tickets, follow directions, the ability to stand for an 8 hour shift.
- Fully air conditioned facility to include warehouse areas.
- A covered smoking area for the consideration of our employee that smoke.
- Fully equipped Canteen/Cafeteria area to include stocked vending machines and a hot food line that serves breakfast and lunch.
- Pleasant music throughout the facility to include the workroom and warehouse.
- Medical/prescription drugs
- Company paid life insurance
- Optional supplemental life coverage
- 401k Savings Plan
- Short Term and Long Term disability coverage
- Seven (7) paid holidays per year
- Paid vacation
- Jury Duty pay
- 40 hours of annual Paid Time Off
- Carole Fabrics is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We accept applications in the Human Resources Department at Carole Fabrics 633 NW Frontage Road Augusta GA, 30907
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place