Business Intelligence Analytics Analyst
You are someone that enjoys a different side of analytics, one that is focused on people and solving problems rather than database development. In this role, you will coordinate with IT and the business to develop solutions that the business can use to make smart decisions. Day-to-day you will find yourself researching, developing functional reporting specifications, creating documentation and training, testing, and working with developers to create solutions. You will be building relationships with various departments and data stewards across the entire Hunter Douglas North American operation. Hunter Douglas recently upgraded and standardized our SAP systems so the foundation for common data and tools has been completed and we want you to join our small team in diving deeper into the reporting and analytics that can help to drive the business forward.
- You enjoy the business and people side of data and reporting.
- You excel at finding ways to simplify and add consistency to processes.
- You have the heart of a teacher and enjoy training and guiding others.
- You enjoy building relationships and can help groups come to consensus.
- A university degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience in working with IT on reporting for the business.
- A broad range of exposure to various technical environments, platforms, and business segments
- High technical acumen on SDLC processes and governance of SAP solutions.
- Background in working on large project implementations of SAP is a plus.
- Expert knowledge of reporting technology solutions, technology trends, reporting design and modeling.
- Expert verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with executive leadership and other business partners
- Expert listening, interpersonal, negotiation and conflict management skills
- Solid knowledge of order to cash, sales and finance business acumen and experience in implementing SAP solutions to support these processes, including integrating with other production and supply chain solutions
- Solid knowledge in business process analysis and systems implementation skills: requirements/process analysis, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, testing, training, change
- Solid knowledge of IT design, testing, and documentation methodologies (Agile, ITIL, etc.)
What you will do:
- Act as key point of contact for reporting and analytics across Hunter Douglas North America engaging with the business stakeholders as the representative for the IT business function.
- Represents and is responsible for all aspects of the Hunter Douglas reporting; functional requirements, testing, quality and support of IT solutions as it relates to the delivery of IT solutions.
- Responsible for reporting solutions within SAP S4, HANA Enterprise, Business Objects, SAP Analytics Cloud and any other enterprise wide reporting solutions
- Participates in and drives discussion with reporting governance teams to ensure consistency is maintained and adhered to across the enterprise when improving, designing, developing and implementing reports, metrics, dashboards and data definitions.
- Identify and sponsor opportunities to collaborate on innovative solution developments such as smarter technology investments, best practices, and scaled up successful developments across the organization.
- Works with business and training teams to develop and execute training.
- Serve as a key escalation point for major support issues affecting our customers, managing significant issues through to resolution, as well as proscribing and managing ongoing remedies.
- IT solutions successfully delivered to cost, schedule and meeting strategic business requirements.
- 13 days of paid time off accrued yearly and 6 days of PST accrued yearly; 9 paid holidays, 40 hours of new parent and family care time off, 6 weeks of paid parental leave, and 12 hours of paid volunteer work.
- Medical ( Kaiser or Cigna), dental ( Delta Dental), a vision plan ( VSP), life insurance, STD, LTD, AD&D, dependent life, and HSA and FSA flexible spending accounts, and pet insurance.
- 401(k) with 6% company match and annual retirement contribution, and a college investment savings program.
- Employee development including education tuition assistance, and on-site development through Hunter Douglas University.
- Robust wellness program with access to an onsite gym and monthly company wellness challenges.
- Generous discount on window coverings, charitable contribution match, employee assistance program, adoption assistance, dependent scholarships, on-site physical therapists and more!
Pay range for this role:
We are open to hiring this role at an associate level or at an analyst level so compensation ranges from $78,000- $130,000 depending on experience with a 10% discretionary bonus.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.