Customer Service Representative
Are you looking for a full-time career at a well-established company with development opportunities, competitive pay, a fun, creative collaborative team environment, and a great benefits package?
Custom Brands Group is hiring onsite full-time Customer Service Representatives for our growing Customer Service team in our Jacksonville, Florida location.
Who We Are: Custom Brands Group, a division of Hunter Douglas provides custom window treatments to businesses large and small. From pre-order solutions to after the sale service, our business can be a bit complicated and we’re looking for exceptional, service-minded individuals who love to make people’s lives easier. We know we’re winning when our products become our customers' “go-to” solution and our Customer Service team prides itself on helping our organization fulfill this goal.
What Will You Do? As a Customer Service Representative, your primary responsibility is to provide excellent service and support to both internal and external customers. You will join a team that is responsible for accurately entering quotes and orders, providing the current status of orders, and answering general questions about our products.
Job responsibilities are as follows but not limited to:
- Respond to all incoming calls and emails to support the customer base and outside Sales Team as necessary.
- Follow established guidelines while entering orders and ensure accuracy.
- Understand the importance of excellent follow-up and pursue customer satisfaction relentlessly by resolving all service requests timely and completely.
- Demonstrate confidence in responses to customers and work with team leads, supervisors, managers, and others at varying levels within the company to resolve open issues.
- Effectively communicate with customers and team members, both in verbal and written form while maintaining an upbeat, positive attitude.
- Build and maintain professional relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Meet or exceed all department established goals and objectives as communicated by management.
What We Are Looking For:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 years of customer service experience in either a retail, call center, or related environment required.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of MS Office or other similar Windows-based programs required.
- Comfortable working in a team environment where communication flows freely at all levels and the customer experience is always our priority.
A successful Customer Service Representative will uphold the Company's vision, mission, and core values and understand the brand positioning and customer service strategy.
- This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers and phones. Will be using a telephone for the majority of the day to communicate with customers.
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee may be required to sit for extended periods of time as well as type and 10-key on a keyboard with accuracy and while viewing dual computer monitors.