Position: HR/Recruiting Leader
Location: Atlanta, GA
Reports to: Brian Stull, VP Human Resources
Department: Human Resources
LEVOLOR Inc. is a leading manufacturer and marketer of custom and stock window covering products including blinds and shades. LEVOLOR is part of the Hunter Douglas family of companies and is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded in 1914, we are committed to delivering innovative, high quality products to consumers under the most recognized brand in our industry today.
This is a job summary which includes essential job duties of this position. More specific information regarding duties may be provided upon request.
The HR/Recruiting Leader is responsible for leading our divisional recruiting activities for our corporate office and our remote sales team. This position will also provide recruiting support to our sister Hunter Douglas division, Turnils, which is also based in the Atlanta area. Turnils is a leading distributor of components for custom window coverings to fabricators across the U.S., Canada, and Latin America.
This position is also responsible for providing generalist HR support to the LEVOLOR organization in the areas of employee relations, performance management, policy administration, benefits administration, learning and development, etc.
- Manages all aspects of the recruiting function working with hiring managers. Develops position specifications, posts openings, screens candidates, coordinates interview schedules, communicates final decisions to candidates
- Manages all information in our recruiting system
- Develops reports on recruiting activity and results
- Acts as a business partner to line management and is involved with all facets regarding employee relations; including investigations and corrective actions. Advises line management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
- Administers personnel policies and practices to ensure equitable uniform application and compliance with State and Federal laws and company policies and procedures. (e.g. FMLA, FLSA, ADA)
- Builds relationships with employees at all levels of the organization, demonstrating awareness of their different needs and backgrounds.
- Responds to inquiries regarding policies, procedures and programs in a timely manner.
- Coordinates employee onboarding activities, employee orientations, and other employee-related programs.
- Facilitates preparation of AAP, EEO and other reporting requirements.
- Partners with the HR team on continuous improvement of human resource functions (i.e. staffing, compensation and benefits administration, employment law, policy administration, employee relations, organizational development, change management, etc.)
- Delivers informational presentations and training programs as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field
- 5+ years of experience in Human Resources with strong recruiting background
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent & effective communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks and assignments simultaneously
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong presentation skills
- Self-motivation / Initiative & Follow-Up
- Able to successfully work independently
- Proficient in Excel, Word and Power Point
- Ability to travel up to 20%
- Experience in consumer goods industry
LEVOLOR is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with applicable employment laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled are encouraged to apply