Associate Product Manager
We are looking for an innovative and enthusiastic Associate Product Manager who will be responsible for developing and assisting with the expansion of existing product lines including new product development and product management.
The Associate Product Manager plans and executes programs for assigned products within our window covering categories. This position also assists in the management of the new and/or existing product line through the complete product life cycle of development to retail placement.
- Analyze and report weekly and quarterly performance trends for the brand, category, competition, and the customer.
- Assist in the execution of product and marketing plans for assigned products/brands, including new product development, pricing strategies, go-to-market plans, and sales plans.
- Lead key aspects of projects to achieve product line business objective. Work closely with cross functional teams and act as a hub for manufacturing, purchasing, sales, quality, engineering, planning and customer service teams. Prepare and present formal presentation updates for key leadership meetings.
- Lead development and execution of promotional material, sampling programs, collateral, point of purchase material and sales training assets.
- Support ongoing market research, competitive analysis and distribution channel analysis to inform assigned products’ strategic direction. Gather information through product audits, retail store visits, field sales team interviews, competitive and customer internet research, and/or customer visits.
- Perform all duties as assigned within Product Marketing team
- BS, BA, or BBA
- 2-3 years marketing experience
- Strong written, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Project management with demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize in a deadline driven environment
- Experience with Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
- Experience with consumer packaged goods
- Experience with retail market
- Window Coverings Industry experience preferred
LEVOLOR is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with applicable employment laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled are encouraged to apply