Associate Product Manager
This position is responsible for supporting and shaping Turnils North America’s product development and product management efforts.
- Operate proficiently in ASW (Turnils operating system), assist in daily product management, system maintenance of product setups, back orders, special requests
- Work daily with the Turnils reporting system (Interactive Reporting), support team with data
- Develop a comprehensive knowledge of our products, systems, vendors, key accounts
- Build an understanding of the ANSI Child Safety Standard, support fabricators and sales as needed
- Assist on all product development projects, prototypes, build blinds, order products, conduct tests
- Support multiple PM's on multiple projects at the same time, interact with multiple customers and vendors.
- Act as a liaison to HD Lab for QC program, new product testing
- Assist with marketing projects, pattern and color layouts, charts, assembly, mailings, features and benefits
- Manage annual lead certification program for Turnils and our Fabricators
- Assume responsibility for smaller Item groups
- Provide sales Support for Key Product launches
- Work with Turnils QC Manager to manage and improve Quality Control
- Maintain and update documents as needed, fabrication manuals, BOM's, etc.
- Lead technical training both one-on-one and large group on products and operation
- Assist in the development of product operating systems and changes from market needs
- Investigate and resolve customer complaints/issues
- A four-year bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Two or more years in consumer goods marketing