Associate Manager for Website Marketing
ASSOCIATE MANAGER FOR WEBSITE MARKETING
About Hunter Douglas:
Beautiful design, industry-leading innovation, and a highly entrepreneurial global culture – all parts of your daily life at Hunter Douglas, a world leader in home furnishings and architectural products.
Our 100+ year history has created a legacy of innovations and achievements. Most recently, we're pioneering exciting new digital technologies that transform stylish window treatments into intelligent smart shades for today's connected homes.
With the resources of a multi-billion dollar company, and the energy and independence of a start-up, Hunter Douglas provides a unique entrepreneurial work environment in which passionate, creative, and cutting-edge thinkers thrive.
About The Position:
Our mission is to enable digital success among dealers within the Hunter Douglas North America network. We do this by providing approximately 3,000 dealer locations with an advanced customized website program, complete with a social media support program to enhance dealers’ overall digital presence.
The Associate Manager for Website Marketing will support the Dealer Digital Team in implementing features and improvements to the dealer website program to help achieve HD business objectives. This individual will be responsible for maintaining digital content on the dealer websites -- creating new sites, updating current sites, building new pages – and will utilize site metrics to recommend, test and implement optimization programs. This individual will also help manage the dealer social media support program – updating dealer social media content and recommending optimization initiatives.
We’re looking for a collaborative website marketer with a solid knowledge of digital platforms - websites and social media - with a proven ability to use such programs to capture the attention and engagement of consumers.
The ideal candidate possesses a solid knowledge of website and social media platform technology and a proven ability to implement website marketing programs and processes from concept through implementation. This role involves direct engagement with HD dealers, hence the ability to seamlessly translate technical knowledge into non-technical communication would be essential.
- Responsible for development and maintenance of digital content for HD Dealer Websites. Utilize Adobe website tool (AEM) to implement content updates.
- Engage directly with dealers to coordinate implementation of website update requests, as well as to provide second-tier website platform support.
- Perform QA and final set-up of all new dealer website implementations, including coordination with internal IT resources to complete Domain/URL transfers.
- Manage site analytics including dissemination and dealer education.
- Assist the Sr. Manager in identifying opportunities to optimize dealer websites for greater lead generation by evaluating site metrics and downstream lead conversion metrics. Make recommendations to test website content/UX.
- Responsible for development and maintenance of digital content for HD Dealer Social Media Program. Utilize state-of-the-art social media content syndication platform to implement content updates.
- Engage directly with dealers to administer entry and exit into the program.
- Coordinate with team to maintain monthly dealer social media content calendar.
- Recommend content customization or segmentation strategies to optimize dealer social presence.
- Lead criteria definition and operational oversight of process to approve 3rd party developed dealer websites for waiver consideration to ensure adherence to HD marketing guidelines. Responsible for delivering periodic new content updates to waiver websites.
- Oversee relationship with HD-endorsed external digital agencies. Lead endorsement & audit process to maintain a portfolio of vendors for dealers to select from for digital marketing services.
- Maintain relationship with internal learning & development teams in creation of dealer communication or training materials to promote dealer website or social media platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree (Degree in Information Systems or Communications/Marketing preferred)
- 4 or more years of experience in a website and/or social media marketing role
- Solid Knowledge of website development tools like Adobe and/or how to work with social media tools such as Hootsuite.
- Solid Knowledge of computer systems such as Adobe Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator and Pro.
- Solid Knowledge of how websites function and how domains/URLs work. Ability to work with domain providers to resolve issues with a domain on behalf of dealers.
- Solid Ability to discern website quality attributes such as UX, load times, architecture and overall site aesthetics.
- Solid Ability to work collaboratively with internal teams, external agencies and dealers.
- Solid Ability to learn and utilize technology systems such as: SalesForce, Domain Punch, Constant Contact, SurveyGizmo, Google My Business, Google Analytics and/or Adobe Analytics.
- Basic Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite to include Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Benefits of working for Hunter Douglas Window Fashions include:
- 13 days of paid time off accrued yearly and 6 days of PST accrued yearly; 9 paid holidays, 40 hours of new parent and family care time off and 12 hours of paid volunteer work.
- Medical ( Kaiser or Cigna), dental ( Delta Dental), a vision plan ( VSP), life insurance, STD, LTD, AD&D, dependent life, and HSA and FSA flexible spending accounts, and pet insurance.
- 401(k) with 6% company match and annual retirement contribution, and a college investment savings program.
- Employee development including education tuition assistance, and on-site development through Hunter Douglas University.
- Robust wellness program with access to monthly virtual classes through Wellbeats and monthly company wellness challenges.
- Generous discount on window coverings, charitable contribution match, employee assistance program, adoption assistance, dependent scholarships, on-site physical therapists and more!
Pay range for this role:
$80,000 - $95,000 with a 10% discretionary bonus