LEVOLOR Window Fashions, Inc. is a leading manufacturer and marketer of custom and sizable window covering products including blinds and shades. LEVOLOR is part of the Hunter Douglas family of companies and is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded in 1914, we are committed to delivering innovative, high quality products to consumers under the most recognized brand in our industry today.
The Financial Analyst – Supply Chain will participate in month-end close, budgeting, costing, capital spending, cost savings and productivity analysis while acting as a finance liaison for the Supply Chain function. The ideal candidate improves and maintains sustainable processes, and utilizes information systems in order to provide timely and accurate financial information. The applicant should be comfortable working in a fast paced, flexible environment, and be able to work across teams effectively.
- Provide detail analysis for month-end journal entries, reconciliations and reporting.
- Focus on costing and providing informative analyses of the operations.
- Committed to working in a team-oriented environment.
- Support the development of manufacturing and supporting department budgets.
- Support accurate manufacturing cost files through review and explanation of variances.
- Meet monthly closing requirements to properly reflect current financial status of the plant.
- Analyze significant operating variances on a monthly basis for Direct Labor, Variable Manufacturing Expense, Scrap & Material Usage.
- Represent the Finance Team with a professional and customer service based attitude.
- Provide timely and accurate information to internal customers.
- Practice efficient time management and organization skills in order to meet all deadlines.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 0-2 years of experience in Accounting / Finance field.
- Understanding of managerial accounting as it relates to a manufacturing environment.
- Strong proficiency in Excel and working knowledge of other Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong analytical and technical accounting skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented and strong attention to detail.
- SAP experience is a plus.
- Window Coverings Industry experience preferred.
LEVOLOR is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with applicable employment laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled are encouraged to apply