Store Design Coordinator
About Hunter Douglas:
Beautiful design, industry-leading innovation, and a highly entrepreneurial global culture - all parts of your daily life at Hunter Douglas, the world’s leader in window fashions and maker of iconic architectural products.
Our nine decade history has created a legacy of innovations and achievements. Most recently, we're pioneering exciting new digital technologies that transform stylish window treatments into intelligent smart shades for today's connected homes.
With the resources of a multi-billion dollar company and the energy and independence of a start-up, Hunter Douglas provides a unique entrepreneurial work environment in which passionate, creative, and cutting-edge thinkers can thrive.
About The Role:
The Store Design Coordinator will assist team with all administrative tasks related to tracking, logging, ordering, follow up and coordination of all activities within the department as well as intra-department and external communication with vendors and consultants.
Administrative, finance and follow up:
- Verify and submit Gallery paperwork to confirm overlooked add-on parts needed for installations are not missed
- Assist in the administration of the dealer trade-ins; prepare quotes and finalize paperwork
- Work with display vendor to fulfill orders
- Follow-up on subsequent orders for extra or damaged display components
- Work with accounting to ensure all Gallery activity is properly invoiced
- Create PO’s and communicate with appropriate vendors
- Work with accounting and customer service to set up all new Visual Merchandising items
- Update all Visual Merchandising order forms as needed/directed throughout the year
- Point person for current owner/dealers of design gallery issues as needed and follow up for new stores
- Field daily calls from dealers, sales and vendors on various display, POP, graphics, signage and promotional questions
- Assist in the administration of Merchandising Promotions
- Send Corporate Marketing bulletins when necessary
- Assist in keeping Blue Hill Plaza Gallery display current;
- Handle logistics, manage calendars and assist coordination of team and consultants;
- Take on various special projects as needed throughout the year;
- Attend industry events
- 4-year College Degree
- 5+ years related experience
- Strong computer skills: Microsoft Office
- Extremely organized and self-directed
- Possess the ability to handle multiple priorities
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- A team player and good interpersonal skills