Hunter Douglas is looking for a Process Engineer with 3-5 years of demonstrated experience in a manufacturing environment. The ideal candidate will be involved in manufacturing processes by using technical, statistical, lean and organizational skills to ensure product is being manufactured efficiently and at a high level of quality. This individual will also have the experience and knowledge to:
- Electrical, mechanical and industrial engineering.
- Principles of engineering to develop and modify components and systems.
- Selection and determination of materials used in production equipment, tool design and modification.
- Skill in developing and maintaining effective work relationships.
- Ability to trouble shoot equipment malfunctions.
- Ability to read and understand mechanical drawings and schematics.
- AutoCad or SolidWorks skills for creating and or modifying drawings.
- Plastic Extrusion Processing knowledge or experience is a plus
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Engineering.
- Excellent skills in computer software including CAD, SolidWorks, Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact with multiple departments and management levels.
- Disciplined to be “hands on” in execution of engineering tasks.
- Plastic extrusion processing knowledge and experience.