LEVOLOR Window Fashions, Inc. is a leading manufacturer and marketer of custom and sizable window covering products including blinds and shades. LEVOLOR is part of the Hunter Douglas family of companies and is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded in 1914, we are committed to delivering innovative, high quality products to consumers under the most recognized brand in our industry today.
This is a job summary which includes essential job duties of this position. More specific information regarding duties may be provided upon request.
The key responsibilities of this job are to help define trade strategies, lead retailer specific commercialization plans and provide analytical support to drive key decisions within Levolor and with key retail partners. This position will work closely with the Product Marketing and Sales teams to deliver sales and profit results.
1) Customer specific product and program commercialization initiatives
- New product launch strategies, planning and activation
- National and customer specific marketing programs
2) Promotional planning and analysis
- Historical financial analysis
- Predictive results
- Annual promotional calendars
- P&L management
3) POS analysis and reporting
- Retail transaction performance
- Internal performance communication and implications
4) Retailer category management support
- Category analysis and performance
- Retailer distribution and assortment productivity opportunities
- Line review planning
5) Field sales communication liaison
- Key point of contact
- Retail priorities
6) Internal voice for key retailer
- Organizational operating meetings
- Project meetings
- Account reviews
- Four-year undergraduate degree; MBA preferred but not mandatory
- Familiarity with the roles and responsibilities of trade or channel management
- Strong analytical skills with demonstrated experience of converting insights to actionable results
- 5+ years’ experience with a CPG or durable company, ideally in trade or channel management and/or category management
- Developing a multi-year strategic plan and executing at least one year of the plan.
- Proven record of collaborating with internal and external partners to achieve results
- Home Center experience a plus
- Window Coverings Industry experience preferred
LEVOLOR is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with applicable employment laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled are encouraged to apply.