Customer Service Representative
Establish and maintain a professional working relationship with both internal and external customers
- Efficient processing and timely resolution of customer inquiries regarding components, materials, fabricated blinds & shades, drapery hardware and specialty shutters (phone calls, faxes, letters), from a multitude of warehouses.
- Enter and process orders in 2 entry systems (ASW & EPIC), for a multitude of warehouses.
- Ensure timely follow-up on all open customer issues.
- Manage drop ship orders, for both EPIC and ASW, for components, materials, fabricated blinds & shades, drapery hardware and specialty shutters by: proofing vendor confirmations, following up to ensure estimated ship dates have been met, sending shipping confirmations to customers.
- Scan and format shipping documentation from warehouse.
- Make decisions regarding credits, remakes and repairs within established guidelines.
- Fulfill requirements of Product Specialist role, if applicable.
Cross –Train administrative and company related duties
- Ability to fill in for others (cross-train) within the department.
- Effectively assist in one-on-one training of other staff members.
- Assist with administrative duties related to job functions.
- Assist with annual inventory, if needed.
- Maintain an excellent attendance/tardiness record.
- Properly maintain company logs, equipment, files and other property assigned for use.
- Assist with order scanning and/or filing.
- Work on special projects.