Marketing Project Manager
LEVOLOR Window Fashions, Inc. is a leading manufacturer and marketer of custom and sizable window covering products including blinds and shades. LEVOLOR is part of the Hunter Douglas family of companies and is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. Founded in 1914, we are committed to delivering innovative, high quality products to consumers under the most recognized brand in our industry today.
LEVOLOR® is seeking a seasoned Project Manager lead Marketing Communications efforts, internally and externally.
The Marketing Project Manager is part of the Marketing Communications team and is responsible for planning and managing the execution of sales, consumer, and trade marketing communication efforts internally. Externally, the PM will support agencies to maximize relationships and ensure cohesion between creative teams.
The right person will be comfortable in an "all hands on deck" environment, loves optimizing and creating new processes and can thrive in a startup mentality culture.
- First point of contact internally and key resource to external agencies. Collaborates in order to keep communication open and projects on track.
- Accountable for projects from intake of request through delivery of materials, both internally and externally. This includes assigning appropriate resources and managing internal team workload, planning ahead as appropriate.
- Develop and manage project plans from creative development through delivery via project management software. Create dashboards to report to Leadership as requested.
- Supports Marcomm team by reviewing project briefs for clarity and completion and holding key stakeholders accountable for agreed upon support and respective deadlines as the project progresses. Leverages Marketing Manager(s) strategic support as needed.
- Supports New Product Develop (NPD) PMO through management of all Marcomm deliverables.
- Request, monitor, and forecast all Marcomm internal and external spend – agency retainers, campaigns, projects, and initiatives. Review all Scopes of Work (SOW) for accuracy. Request and manage all contractors.
- Develop and maintain best practices from a project management perspective, as business needs evolve. Lead risk assessment and prepare recommended
- Possess excellent organizational skills and shares information proactively and efficiently both internally and among external partners.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Business Administration, or equivalent.
- Minimum 7+ years of marketing project or production management experience. Agency experience preferred.
- Understanding of traditional and emerging media channels, live events, and in-store point of sale to efficiently manage projects.
- Workfront project management software experience highly preferred.
- Budget management experience.
- Self-motivated, quick and assertive.
- Ability to lead, organize and prioritize multiple projects and requests simultaneously.
LEVOLOR is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with applicable employment laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled are encouraged to apply