Do you enjoy crafting or making things by hand? Do you enjoy working with beautiful fabrics? Are you looking to work in a family-oriented, team-based environment with many advancement opportunities? If any of these sound like a fit for you, talk to us about starting a career at Carole Fabrics. We are experiencing rapid growth, and we are looking for team-oriented individuals to potentially become our leaders of the future. We offer a relaxed atmosphere, lots of benefits, and a strong sense of community. Apply online or visit our facility to see if we are right for you.
Carole Fabrics resides in Augusta, GA. Our national complex houses a state-of-the-art workroom, distribution centers and customer assistance facilities.
- Fully air conditioned facility to include warehouse areas.
- A covered smoking area for the consideration of our employees that smoke.
- Fully equipped Canteen/Cafeteria area to include stocked vending machines and a hot food line that serves breakfast and lunch.
- Pleasant music throughout the facility to include the workroom and warehouse.
- Medical/prescription drugs
- Company paid life insurance
- Optional supplemental life coverage
- 401k Savings Plan
- Short Term and Long Term disability coverage
- Seven (7) paid holidays per year
- Paid vacation
- Jury Duty pay
- 40 hours of annual Paid Time Off
- Carole Fabrics is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and will make all employment-related decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We accept applications in the Human Resources Department at Carole Fabrics:
633 NW Frontage Rd
Augusta, GA 30907