Facilities Administrative Coordinator
Facilities Administrative Coordinator
Location: Broomfield, Colorado
Extensive, rigorous COVID protocols in place to keep our employees safe
About the Role:
The Facilities Department is a support group that provides a broad range of site services who understands the customer needs and strives to meet them in a consistent timely manner without sacrificing quality work.
The Facilities Administrative Coordinator provides a broad range of administrative support for the Facilities Department at all levels at Hunter Douglas. Some of the many daily duties will be to manage all help desk “Request for Service” tickets that come in. This includes entering requests in the appropriate SAP format, dispatching staff for urgent and emergency needs and alerting Facilities with the main goal to be committed to providing consistently and timely reliable services. This position is also responsible for the security of highly sensitive serialized lock and key inventory, distribution, and record keeping, including retrieval of keys that are no longer in use. The Facilities Admin Coordinator will manage catering requests for meetings and other events within Hunter Douglas’s Meeting Scheduler “Roommate” which includes working with various food vendors on price, dietary needs, drop off and pick up instructions, special set up requests and delivery dates and times 24 hours prior to each event. In addition this person is responsible for providing Roommate training to employees when needed and creating/generating reports from the Roommate system for distribution to custodian staff and receptionists on a weekly basis.
This role is responsible for maintaining vendor work orders and purchase orders for monitoring the current year budget and planning future budgets. Another function for the Facilities Admin Coordinator is to provide Facilities support with tracking and ordering of supplies and all other daily needs for the department along with maintaining, reviewing, and submitting appropriate documentation to monthly purchasing card statements and other invoices related to catering and department purchases. This person will also be responsible for reporting all power outages to the utility company and provide essential updates to Facilities personnel as available.
- Must occasionally be available to provide after-hours support at the request of Facilities Management
- Will occasionally assist with meetings and event set-up needs
Key Qualifications Include:
- Solid knowledge of the Microsoft Suit
- Solid knowledge in the use/operation of standard office equipment and specialized meeting/classroom equipment (i.e audio-visual, LCD projectors, internet phone connections and laptops)
- Expert knowledge of planning and scheduling functions
- Expert organizational skills to routinely manage multiple demands and working on several projects at the same time
- Expert interpersonal and customer service skills to uphold the Facilities Department’s commitments to respect and serve all employees.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years coordinating a broad range of activities for a busy Facilities Department (manufacturing environment is a plus or a commercial property environment)
Benefits of working for Hunter Douglas include:
13 days of paid time off accrued yearly and 6 days of PST accrued yearly; 9 paid holidays, 40 hours of new parent and family care time off and 12 hours of paid volunteer work.
Medical ( Kaiser or Cigna), dental ( Delta Dental), a vision plan ( VSP), life insurance, STD, LTD, AD&D, dependent life, and HSA and FSA flexible spending accounts, and pet insurance.
401(k) with 6% company match and annual retirement contribution, and a college investment savings program.
Employee development including education tuition assistance, and on-site development through Hunter Douglas University.
Robust wellness program with access to monthly virtual classes through Wellbeats and monthly company wellness challenges.
Generous discount on window coverings, charitable contribution match, employee assistance program, adoption assistance, dependent scholarships, on-site physical therapists and more!
Salary Range: $45,000 - $55,000 5% Bonus