Manufacturing Associate/Production Assembly (SWING Shift)
Hunter Douglas is the world’s leading manufacturer of window fashions. Our strength is our ability to develop innovative, high quality, proprietary products that can be found in millions of homes and commercial buildings around the globe. Across the board and throughout the world, we have set new standards in research, design and technology. By constantly innovating and pairing our designs with the most elegant performance fabrics, we create long-lasting unique window treatments whose beauty, functionality, durability, and innovation are simply like no other.
With the resources of a multi-billion dollar company and the energy and independence of a start-up, Hunter Douglas provides a unique entrepreneurial work environment in which passionate, creative, and cutting-edge thinkers thrive.
At the heart of Hunter Douglas is our brand purpose – Transforming the Light in the Home. This purpose is felt throughout the entire business. We all strive to communicate to the customer the emotional benefit of investing in Hunter Douglas products by contextualizing the role of the products in the customers’ lives.
We are looking for friendly dependable, hardworking people to join the Hunter Douglas team. Under general supervision, this position's primary duties are product assembly, machine operation, and the packaging of our finished goods. This opportunity is to join our Swing Shift.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Machine operation as it pertains to cutting linear material.
- Packaging and boxing of finished shutters to defined standards
- Shutter assembly and quality control
- Follow verbal and written instructions, processes, and procedures.
- Must be able to work with a sense of urgency to meet daily production targets and standards
- Follow department safety guidelines and various other duties as assigned
- Comply with policies & guidelines
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds safely
- Familiarity with shop safety
- Familiarity with hand tools
- Good understanding of linear measurements
- Good verbal communication skills
- Be at work on time; regular attendance is required
- Must have the ability to work overtime hours when necessary
-We offer great benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401k with company match.
-Referral bonus if you refer good employees to work for our company up to $2500.
- FUN Employee Events throughout the year
- Swing Shift: 2:00 P.M. - 10:30 P.M.
- Hourly Wage: $17.75 to $20.25 / Hour
Job Type: Full-Time