Concierge Support Specialist
Provides single point of contact for our Elite Partner members ensuring a best in class customer experience. Position will also provide on boarding support for new dealers ensuring a positive first impression of Custom Brands Group by conveying advanced product knowledge and service, warranty support, enhancing alliance relationships and solving challenges. All work will be done in accordance with company programs, processes and policies. A successful Concierge Support Specialist will uphold the company vision, mission and core values and understand the brand positioning and customer support strategy.
Job responsibilities are as follows but not limited to:
- Works creatively with customers to ensure needs are met and expectations are exceeded when handling escalated issues, multiple remakes, freight issues, out of spec requests etc.
- Demonstrate confidence in responses to customers and work with team leads, supervisors, managers and others at varying levels within the company to resolve open issues.
- Effectively communicate with customers and team members, both in both verbal and written form.
- Build and maintain professional relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Must be able to prioritize issues and requests effortlessly
- Demonstrates a clear understanding of all policy and processes established for the position. Offers suggestions to improve overall quality, service and effectiveness.
- Embrace and engage in the required ongoing training and education to meet the established outline objectives. Ability to self-advocate in areas that additional support or training is required to excel.
- Cooperates with team members and demonstrates willingness for continuous improvement.
- Meets or exceeds all department established goals and objectives as communicated by management.
- All other duties as assigned by management
*This job description is intended as a guide. It does not include descriptions of all possible work functions relating to the position.
EDUCATION AND PREFERRED EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum Level 3 Case Specialist and six months experience with CBG in Customer Service or related position.
- Extensive product knowledge, installation experience is helpful.
- Phone and Email Etiquette
- Soft Skill Training
- ACCURACY - Ability to perform a variety of tasks while remaining accurate and precise. Highly responsive to internal and external customer requirements, with a high attention to detail. Maintains a very low order entry error percentage and dollar amount.
- COMMUNICATION - Must be able to express themselves clearly and effectively when speaking with customers and employees. Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- COOPERATION - Works well with others, takes time to help customers and coworkers achieve their objectives and goals.
- DECISION MAKING/ PROBLEM SOLVING - Identifies problems, gathers data, develops and assesses alternate courses of action and makes timely decisions based on logical assumptions using all available information.
- ENGAGEMENT - Is continuously looking for new ways to solve customer problems. Offers suggestions and supports all efforts to generate sales growth for the company.
- FOLLOW THROUGH - Works service issues or tasks to completion and is relentless in follow up.
- LISTENING - Demonstrates the ability to effectively listen and comprehend detail.
- ORGANIZATION - Can establish priorities and course of action for managing multiple tasks and takes action based upon personal conviction and intuition.
- ATTITUDE - Maintains a positive and upbeat attitude throughout and can influence coworkers and customers by not dwelling on the negative.
- PROACTIVE - Understands the importance of being proactive in all aspects of the job and does everything possible to keep customers informed and satisfied.
- TEAMWORK - Works with all coworkers to support overall objectives. Actively offers assistance on additional tasks or “back up” as necessary.
- TIME MANAGEMENT – Ability to effectively manage and coordinate personal daily schedule to successfully complete multiple tasks at once with varying difficulty to meet prescribed timelines and service level objective
- This position operates in a casual office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, copier, etc.
- Out of town and overnight travel may be required very infrequently, if at all. When traveling judicious use of company expenses is expected and required.
Custom Brands Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.