Inside Sales Rep
Position: Inside Sales Representative
Reports to: Sales Innovation & Development Director
- Inside Sales Representatives manage Sales accounts assigned to the Inside Sales Group
- Management of accounts assigned to the Inside Sales Group includes phone conversations with customers about: sales; discounts; sampling; promotions; products; and services.
- In the course of these conversations Inside Sales Representatives are trained to function with the same latitude and discretion as Territory Sales Managers in the Outside Sales Group
- As Inside Sales Representatives are limited to phone contact and email, other means of virtual communication are sometimes utilized.
- Inside Sales Representatives will be trained to use: sales analysis tools; communication tools; and other micro and macro sales strategies
- Telemarketing; sales; technology and/or social media skills preferred
- Must have excellent communication and phone, administrative and organizational skills
- Must have a clear and articulate speaking voice
- Must be patient, persistent and have a persuasive attitude
- Industry or Tele-Sales experience is preferred but not required