Oven Handler/Fabric Prep Assistant
Hunter Douglas is the world market leader in window coverings and the most sought after name in custom window fashions. Our strength lies in our ability to develop innovative, high quality, proprietary products found in millions of homes and commercial buildings around the world.
The Flexo Solutions facility has printed and formed fabrics into the signature Honeycomb shape in Appleton, WI since 2003. Our facility is fully air conditioned for a comfortable work environment.
We are looking to fill the following position:
Oven Handler/Fabric Prep
Company: Flexo Solutions
Location: Appleton, WI
Hours: Monday - Friday, 3p - 11pm
This entry level position performs all duties related to the handling, racking, and unracking of finished window shade blankets that are produced in the shadewinding department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist the facility in completing all safety programs as needed.
• Attend all safety training sessions and follow all safety policies & procedures.
• Physical handling of the blankets, bars, and trays in order to perform the racking function.
• Racking of the finished blankets following the procedures for each SKU.
• Unracking, and cutting off of the ends of the baked blankets.
• Making of finished goods boxes as needed.
• Boxing and labeling finished light filtering cellular blankets.
• Provide feedback to SW operators regarding quality concerns.
• Complete all required paperwork accurately
Education and Experience Requirements
• The Oven Handler / Fabric Prep individual is a self-starter and motivated individual who needs to be able to work closely with others.
• Shift work of 8 to 12 hours may be required. Overtime as needed.
• Good Written and Oral Communication Skills
• Team Player
• Detail Oriented
• Well Organized
• Ability to lift 50 pounds