Salesforce Marketing Cloud Administrator
The Salesforce Marketing Cloud Administrator will be an integral part of the Hunter Douglas’ internal and external communication transformation. We will be Implementing Marketing Cloud and building a communications department and we need a Marketing Cloud expert to navigate, strategize, advise, and enhance our new dealer and employee communications plan. This is a new role for us and is an opportunity for someone to be THE Marketing Cloud expert and not only set the direction, but also maintain and innovate Marketing Cloud for our organization. We are invested in Salesforce and are excited about the innovation and potential that this platform can offer. We want someone who is just as excited as we are to help us on this journey.
- You strive to build strong relationships
- You are motivated by Innovation
- You love to problem solve and find ways to simplify
- You can translate design direction into Marketing Cloud Objects
- Several Years of hands on experience with a majority of Marketing Cloud Studios (Automation Studio, Email Studio, Content Builder, Contact Builder, Journey Builder, Web Studio, Analytics Builder, etc.)
- SOLID: Minimum of 3 years of experience in CSS and HTML
- BASIC: Agile methodology
- SOLID: Salesforce CRM and entitlements
- SOLID: Experience working in complex, enterprise, Salesforce.com or Marketing Cloud implementations
- BASIC: SOQL and SQL experience for Salesforce data queries.
- Marketing Cloud Admin
- Marketing Cloud Email Specialist
- Marketing Cloud Consultant and Marketing Cloud Developer a plus.
What you will do:
The Salesforce Marketing Cloud Administrator will be responsible for; email and journey development; list creation and maintenance, campaign deployment across email, mobile, and someday social media; A/B testing; and ROI reporting.
- Establish an intimate understanding of source data, to drive campaign tactics and customer journey goals.
- Solution design and execution of Marketing Cloud, ensuring best practices are followed and the full features of the solution are utilized, where appropriate.
- Build email campaigns according to project input requirements: verify content, images, design/layout, links and any opportunity for dynamic content.
- Act as point of contact to address anomalies and troubleshooting of the solution to identify source issues while working across teams to drive resolution.
- Ensure audit trails are in place to anticipate problem areas in advance, where possible.
- Provide technical oversight of communication team members utilizing Marketing Cloud, ensuring standard processes are followed with quality assurance in mind.
- Work with leadership and across teams to prioritize incoming requests with capacity in mind.
- Responsible for enhancement requests and data model changes driven by business needs or integration with new source data
Benefits of working for Hunter Douglas Window Fashions include:
- 13 days of paid time off accrued yearly and 6 days of PST accrued yearly; 9 paid holidays, 40 hours of new parent and family care time off and 12 hours of paid volunteer work.
- Medical ( Kaiser or Cigna), dental ( Delta Dental), a vision plan ( VSP), life insurance, STD, LTD, AD&D, dependent life, and HSA and FSA flexible spending accounts, and pet insurance.
- 401(k) with 6% company match and annual retirement contribution, and a college investment savings program.
- Employee development including education tuition assistance, and on-site development through Hunter Douglas University.
- Robust wellness program with access to monthly virtual classes through Wellbeats and monthly company wellness challenges.
- Generous discount on window coverings, charitable contribution match, employee assistance program, adoption assistance, dependent scholarships, on-site physical therapists and more!
Pay range for this role: $95,000- $120,000 with a 10% discretionary bonus