CX Senior Salesforce Administrator
CX Sr. Salesforce Administrator
The CX Systems team has an immediate opening for a Sr. Salesforce Administrator to support a complex implementation of Salesforce that spans the Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Experience Cloud. Working as part of a team of Salesforce administrators, this position will be responsible for the day to day operation of the Salesforce environment and also provides the right candidate the opportunity to make significant contributions to assisting in the design and development of strategic enhancements to the platform as it’s usage as across multiple divisions within the company.
This role is part of a team of Salesforce Administrators working in the Customer Experience organization supporting a complex and ever evolving Salesforce implementation. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a successful track record in improving business processes within Salesforce and working in a fast paced, dynamic environment. As a Sr. Administrator, you will have the opportunity to lead new development and process development initiatives on behalf of the Salesforce Administrators team and you will also partner and work closely with both business stakeholders as well as our partners in the Hunter Douglas IT Department.
● You have extensive experience on multiple, enterprise class Salesforce instances.
● You have achieved or can demonstrate competencies of a certified Salesforce Administrator or Advanced Administrator.
● You enjoy the challenge of working in a fast paced, complex environment.
● You are familiar with mapping out business processes and implementing them using the declarative elements of Salesforce.
● You are skilled at technical troubleshooting within Salesforce enjoy performing production support for end users and strategic business functions and processes running in Salesforce.
● You are looking for the opportunity to join a talented team of 4 other Salesforce Administrators working to build out an enterprise class framework for Salesforce support and declarative development work.
● A four year degree in either Business or Computer Science is highly desired or several years of industry experience.
● 5 – 10 years of hands on experience as a Salesforce with Demonstrated proficiency with Salesforce’s declarative capabilities, including process builders, flows, validation rules, sharing model, and deployment of change sets.
● Experience working in an enterprise setting providing end user customer support.
● Previous experience building, maintaining, and supporting Salesforce Communities built on Experience Cloud highly preferred.
● Salesforce Certification and/or demonstrated training and equivalent experience of a certified Salesforce Administrator and/or Advanced Administrator.
● Expert Knowledge of the Salesforce technology platform including declarative development capabilities such as flows, process builders, validation rules.
● Solid Experience in building, supporting and enhancing communities & portals built on the Salesforce Experience Cloud.
● Solid Knowledge of Salesforce Data Management including Data Loader.
● Solid Experience in enterprise systems development processes using an Agile Development Methodology
● Basic Knowledge and familiarity with key business concepts associated with accounting, manufacturing and fabrication.
● Basic Knowledge of enterprise ERP, CRM, and Order to Cash applications.
● Solid Knowledge Salesforce Reporting Capabilities.
What you will do:
● Work in collaboration with a team of 4 other Salesforce Administrators to provide day to day support for the Salesforce implementation spanning Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Experience Cloud, Field Service Lightning and Marketing Cloud.
● Manage and resolve cases assigned to the Salesforce Helpdesk queue to resolve issue and address configuration needs.
● Works closely along with the CX Business Systems Analysis Manager as well partners within the Hunter Douglas IT department in the development of effective development and support processes.
● Collaborates with a larger team of Salesforce Administrators and Developers to implement changes to the system in a controlled manner using defined practices for releases between various Sandbox environments and production.
● Work with business stakeholders and functional leaders to identify process gaps, vet out requirements, and implement system enhancements.
● Manage enhancement and update requests for a variety of communities built within the Salesforce Experience Cloud.
● Assess business needs and make recommendations regarding the Salesforce platform and processes with an emphasis on Experience Cloud.
● Stays up to date on ongoing updates to the Salesforce platform including new features that could benefit our internal users and external partners.
● Perform in a team environment, collaborate with others, handle multiple projects, be flexible with change, and meet deadlines.
● Promote Hunter Douglas’s culture and Corporate Values by incorporating those values into all activities and foster those values in others.
This position may require occasional travel between regional Hunter Douglas facilities as needed to support key project initiatives, team and company meetings or onsite dealer events. Travel is only expected to be occasional in nature and never exceed more than 15%.
About Hunter Douglas:
Beautiful design, industry-leading innovation, and a highly entrepreneurial global culture – all parts of your daily life at Hunter Douglas, the world’s leader in home furnishings and maker of iconic architectural products.
Our 100-year history has created a legacy of innovations and achievements. Most recently, we're pioneering exciting new digital technologies that transform stylish window treatments into intelligent smart shades for today's connected homes.
With the resources of a multi-billion-dollar company, and the energy and independence of a start-up, Hunter Douglas provides a unique entrepreneurial work environment in which passionate, creative, and cutting-edge thinkers thrive.
At the heart of Hunter Douglas is our brand purpose – Transforming the Light in the Home. This purpose is felt throughout the entire business. We all strive to communicate to the customer the emotional benefit of investing in Hunter Douglas products by contextualizing the role of the products in the customers’ lives.
Benefits of working for Hunter Douglas Fabrication include:
● 13 days of paid time off accrued yearly and 6 days of PST accrued yearly; 9 paid holidays, 40 hours of new parent and family care time off and 12 hours of paid volunteer work.
● Medical ( Kaiser or Cigna), dental ( Delta Dental), a vision plan ( VSP), life insurance, STD, LTD, AD&D, dependent life, and HSA and FSA flexible spending accounts, and pet insurance.
● 401(k) with 6% company match and annual retirement contribution, and a college investment savings program.
● Employee development including education tuition assistance, and on-site development through Hunter Douglas University.
● Robust wellness program with access to monthly virtual classes through Wellbeats and monthly company wellness challenges.
● Generous discount on window coverings, charitable contribution match, employee assistance program, dependent scholarships, on-site physical therapists and more!
Pay range for this role: $91,500 - $111,600
Location: Broomfield CO, Remote