Senior Design Manager
Hulu's Marketing Department is seeking a Senior Designer to focus on Design R&D, Production and Brand Stewardship for trailers and promos, as a critical part of our growing Creative Studio, GreenHouse. GreenHouse conceptualizes and produces everything from TV content promos for Original series; to promotional product videos and commercials for Hulu. In this role, you’ll tell forward-thinking stories that deliver on the strategic objectives of our marketing strategy, while ambitiously pushing the boundaries of creative storytelling. The right person for this role is: imaginative storyteller, dedicated problem solver, decisive and fast, optimistic, collaborative, forward-thinking, and curious.WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Work with Marketing Teams to build custom motion graphics for Hulu Originals and Brand Marketing Campaigns across 360 channels.
- Create style-frames and establish motion theory for Hulu Originals trailers and promos in a hands on capacity.
- Constantly adopt technology and skillsets to elevate Creative and connect to viewers in new and relevant ways.
- Steward Hulu Best Practices across all Creative Production
- Manage small teams for concurrent show campaigns
- Work with Cross Functional Teams within Marketing to bring shows to launch.
- At least 8+ years of professional design/animation experience and a bachelor’s degree
- A passion for visual storytelling and popular culture.
- Versatility of design language and visual problem solving skills.
- Strong pre-visualization skills: storyboarding, style frames, motion theory, and typography.
- Strong Communication skills to sell through your ideas to internal and external partners.
- Production experience with motion toolkits and styleguides
- A positive "One Team" approach and no Ego.
- Self Producing: Ability to meet deadlines, manage a high volume of daily tasks and prioritize when needed.
- Senior level expertise to balance multiple projects at a high-quality level.
- Knowledge of C4D and experience in VFX
- Experience in UX / UI