Automation Engineering - BJQE(Contractor)
Hulu’s Quality Engineering team is seeking a Software Developer Engineer in Test(SDET)who will be an exceptional addition to our Quality team. As a SDET at Hulu, you will be involved in both white-box and black-box testing — all the way from helping create low-level unit tests to high-level activities like test planning and manual testing. SDET also needs skills that make them as perfect resources for creating test automation frameworks and tools. The right candidate for this position is passionate about delivering the best possible experience for our users. If you are someone who is creative, collaborative, self-motivated, then this is a great role for you.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Understanding the flow of code and how it interacts with different components.
- Working with development teams, resolving level issues for systems, coordinating on product design, and offering inputs on the testability of functional elements and product designs.
- Setting up, maintaining, and performing test automation frameworks, testing tools, and simulators to meet functional, performance, scalability and other quality requirements.
- Develop test cases to automate both in isolation and end-to-end scenarios.
- Identifies test data requirements and generates required test data.
- Reports test progress and quality status to project partners.
- Configures test environments as necessary to support test efforts
- Skills in diagnosing and solving complex problems and providing detailed technical analysis
WHAT TO BRING
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or similar technical field required.
- 3+ years in developing automation scripts and tools with Python or Java in object oriented.
- Proficient in UNIX/Linux environments and shell scripting.
- Highly motivated and organized, with the ability to accept ambiguity and deliver exceptional results on tight schedules.
- Organized and capable to work on multiple tasks efficiently
- Testing experience on restFul API and familiar with Jmeter or postman tool is a plus
- Experienced in Github and CI-CD Jenkins pipeline in a plus
- Experienced in machine learning testing
- Experience with Docker