Senior Product Manager
We are looking for a product manager to help deliver the best consumer-facing commerce services in the world. Part of the rapidly growing Platform Product team, you will be tasked with defining and supporting key aspects of our commerce experiences, including tax settlement and e-invoicing products.
This role functions as a day-to-day liaison between business, data and analytics, technology, and product organizations to maximize commerce objectives.
The ideal candidate is collaborative, makes data-driven decisions, forms strong yet loosely held opinions, and can build trust with all areas of the business. We value passionate product leadership that drives with passion and attention to detail.
What you'll do
- Establishes product strategy for feature/services that enable customer invoicing, recurring billing optimization, and revenue recognition
- Empowers internal teams and customers with transactional data and billing history in a transparent and easy to understand format
- Deliver features that allow us to continue to scale our services globally while adhering to any local tax requirements in countries where we operate
- Provide domain expertise and leadership for tax related products, features, and functionality to serve business and customer needs
- Work cross functionally with members of the product team, tax teams, legal teams, data & analytics teams, localization teams and more, to identify requirements for new features that ensure tax compliance
- Maintain all vital JIRA tasks, boards, and detailed documentation across teams, as well as all necessary communication to internal partners
- Collaborate and coordinate with engineering, design, marketing, product leadership, analytics, and business insight teams on objectives and business requirements
- Translate inputs and business needs into detailed product requirements documents and user stories for engineering teams to execute
- Develop a product roadmap that accomplishes business/customer goals and aligns with the team charter
What you'll bring
- You have at least 5 years of product management experience. Subscription product experience preferred.
- You have experience working with billing/invoicing products, tax systems or on tax compliance products
- You have experience working with an internationally distributed digital product
- You have familiarity with the streaming video industry and understand the different value propositions that all the market leaders offer their customers
- You have experience using JIRA and other product and project management tools
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills
- You excel at coordinating multiple projects at a time
- You're an analytical problem solver
- You have an ability to make quick decisions to tackle complex technical and operational challenges
- You're familiar with working on projects with distributed teams, making use of technology and process to overcome the challenges of working with remote staff