Quality Analyst - BJQE(Contractor)
Now, we are seeking a passionate Quality Analyst, who will play an important role in our quality assurance process. The right person must not only be able to design and implement E2E manual test cases but also to develop and maintain automation testing cases. As a quality analyst, you will need to collaborate directly with the developers, and technical program managers to ensure quick, effective communication of issues and test results. This is an outstanding opportunity to have a meaningful impact on the QA process and culture, as well as the products we release.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Clear communicator (written and verbal English) – to ensure ability to write test plans and test cases.
- Design and implement test cases and analyze results in a timely manner.
- Generate logs to document testing phases and defects
- Effectively report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues.
- Follow-through and conduct post-release/post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Identify quality assurance process bottleneck and suggest actions for improvement
WHAT TO BRING
- Extensive fundamentals and deep understanding of QA methodology
- Experience and familiarity with test management software (e.g. qTest, Zephyr) and tools(e.g. Postman, Browser developer tools, Charles, etc)
- Strong critical thinking skills, an analytical mind, and problem-solving competence
- With phenomenal technical passion, terrific problem-solving skills, contribute to results, and the ability to work independently
- Outstanding verbal and written English communication skill
- Competence in all technical skills needed to document and troubleshoot errors
- Coding experience is a plus
- Working knowledge of Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
- Experience with performance testing tools (e.g. JMeter, Loadrunner, etc.)
- Some experience with Jenkins or similar build tools