Devices and Distribution (D&D) is a new and growing product organization within Disney Streaming Services focused on addressing the exciting and rapidly evolving landscape of consumer devices and distribution platforms.
The D&D charter is to:
- Deliver broad subscriber reach on existing and new consumer devices.
- Accelerate international growth for our services by leveraging global distribution. partnerships and integrated marketing, promotion, and payment opportunities.
- Drive a quality, localized experience for international users.
- Innovate on the user, device, and partner lifecycle to drive incremental discovery, signup, engagement, and retention.
- Influence the evolution of partner platform roadmaps to benefit and support our rich user experiences.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
As a Senior Product Manager, you will be joining our Partner Journey team focused on growing subscribers for Disney+, Hulu, ESPN+ and Star+ through a global network of distribution partners. You will perform discovery and analysis of the current partner intake and launch process, draw insights from the analysis, and work with a cross functional team to develop a seamless integration experience for internal stakeholders and partners.
- Think strategically and creatively to gather product and process insights from key internal and external stakeholders
- Identify friction points and address them by creating seamless and effortless experiences
- Negotiate with partners on product requirements to ensure alignment on short- and long-term roadmaps.
- Develop detailed product requirements working with cross-functional teams (business, program managers, product, development, UX, engineering)
- Drive product development prioritization to build out an incremental feature roadmap
- Monitor impact of product KPIs on time to market and subscriber growth
- Build trust and effective relationships with peers/cross-functional teams
- Build the repository for current partnerships, future pipeline and reporting views for leadership and engineering teams
WHAT TO BRING
- You have led large-scale consumer product roadmaps as a Senior Product Manager (or as a Product Manager for 5+ years).
- You have led innovation/growth initiatives and are adept at user-centric and data-driven product management.
- You have worked with device manufacturers and/or service operators to deliver consumer devices or products (B2B2C).
- You are experienced at negotiating product requirements and integrations with partners.
- You have collaborated effectively with engineering and have defined technical requirements.
- Driven self-starter with excellent organizational skills to deliver content projects from inception to launch
- Ability to present your ideas and build consensus using excellent written and verbal communication and presentations