Manager, Investor Analytics - Los Angeles
At Hudson Pacific Properties, we provide premier office and studio space to the biggest names in tech and entertainment, and we're seeking a Manager, Investor Analytics. As a key member of the Investor Relations team, this role will provide analytical and written support related to the company's investor marketing and communications initiatives.
Are you looking to use your financial acumen to support multifaceted investor relations efforts at a growing, forward-thinking company? Join us at HPP!
What You’ll Do
- Provide analytical and, as applicable, written support as part of the quarterly earnings process, including market, peer and/or other data or analyses required for the earnings script or Q&A prep.
- Assist with data collection/analysis and commentary for presentations, materials and executive prep for a variety of investor events, such as property tours, conferences, roadshows, investor days or otherwise.
- Assist with responding to inbound investor or other corporate communications-related inquiries and requests for data, working collaboratively with other departments and third-parties to aggregate and analyze information.
- Manage periodic research and analytical projects as requested, on a range of topics including, but not limited to, the company’s markets, portfolio, financial performance, peer benchmarking, and related industry trends.
- Work closely with Investments, Leasing, Operations, to aggregate data related for financial and/or transactional announcements, including the creation of deal and market briefs and investor presentations.
- Develop/maintain a solid understanding of the company’s financial models and statements, and the assumptions used by research analysts to value the company and its peers, integrating with, and supporting the Investor Relations, Finance and Accounting teams.
- Bachelor’s degree required preferably in finance, economics, accounting, or business.
- 4+ years of financial/analytical experience, such as investment banking, private equity, corporate finance.
- Experience in real estate investments, underwriting and/or market research preferred.
- Strong quantitative skills, including the ability to translate and interpret financial statements.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills, particularly the ability to develop a narrative around key data and metrics.
- Adept with both Excel and PowerPoint.
- Highly motived, with strong organizational skills, impeccable attention to detail and a commitment to producing thorough, high quality, error-free work.
- Maturity to deal with confidential information, often under time constraints.
- Collaborative and inquisitive; a genuine curiosity about the company’s industry and business, as well as the ability to work closely with multiple executives and departments on a wide range of projects/topics.
Hudson Pacific Properties (NYSE:HPP) is a visionary real estate investment trust that owns and operates more than 19 million square feet of marquee office and studio properties. Focused on premier West Coast epicenters of innovation, media and technology, its anchor tenants include Fortune 500 and leading growth companies such as Netflix, Google, Square, Uber, NFL Enterprises and more.