Head of Marketing Analytics
Position: Head of Marketing Analytics
Location: San Francisco, CA
An incredible opportunity to work in the fast-emerging and rapidly growing field of Virtual Reality (VR), leading Marketing Analytics for one of the leading global VR services in the world.
The Viveport team is seeking a Head of Marketing Analytics to work from our San Francisco office. The role is to build and lead Marketing Analytics for our Viveport content store as well as for our Viveport Infinity Subscription Service (“Netflix of VR”). We are looking for an entrepreneurial superstar who will change the world with VR.
Interest piqued? Reporting to the VP of Marketing & Sales, you will be a core member of the marketing leadership team and a key stakeholder in building the Viveport business globally. The winning candidate is curious, proactive, creative; a visible leader and an adept storyteller.
About your next opportunity:
The Head of Marketing Analytics will lead Marketing’s understanding of Viveport consumer behavior and enable business growth at every stage of the user journey through measurement and optimization. The role requires a naturally curious and creative leader, whose team will influence process and culture to create a data-driven marketing organization.
- Build and lead the Global Marketing Analytics & Insights function.
- Perform root cause analyses to identify marketing strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and trends, and present analyses and recommendations to executive audiences.
- Run the weekly Marketing Performance Meeting, providing rigorous, impartial feedback, measurement advice, and thought leadership
- Develop Viveport’s marketing measurement strategy and framework with emphasis on tracking, impact, and ROI.
- Create a culture of data-led experimentation and innovation across the marketing organization.
- Partner with functional leads to develop strategies to help them advance acquisition, engagement, and retention strategies across all touchpoints (email, text, website, display/social, device packaging, etc.).
- Evaluate the ongoing effectiveness of marketing campaigns to ensure continued improvement and optimization of all marketing channels. Communicate results and recommendations to the Marketing Leadership Team.
- Develop Marketing Mix Models to optimize channel spend allocation and provide direction to media partners as needed.
- Combine data from different sources to form a 360 view of the consumer.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret data, identify trends, analyze program effectiveness, and ROI.
- Applied experience in acquisition, attribution, and engagement on ecommerce and subscription platforms
- Strong understanding and experience with the Martech stack including Automation platforms, A/B testing tools, CMS, DMPs and CRMs.
- Experience using predictive models and matching algorithms to optimize marketing acquisition and revenue.
- Experience in statistical modeling, artificial intelligence and machine learning is a plus.
- Master’s preferred MS/MBA in a technical field (Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Finance).
- 8+ years of experience analyzing large datasets, visualization, and storytelling through data. Experience managing, coaching, and developing a team in these areas.
- 3+ years leading a Marketing Analytics team.
HTC is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at our company. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and encourage people from all walks of life to apply without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, national origin, citizenship, genetics, marital status, veteran status, age, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. HTC does not tolerate discrimination or harassment at any point during our employees’ and applicants’ time with us, including with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, leaves of absence, and general treatment during employment.