Global CRM Manager, Salesforce Administrator
Position: Global CRM Manager / Salesforce Administrator
Location: San Francisco, CA
Are you passionate about playing at the intersection of technology and entertainment? Would you like to work in one of the most exciting areas in all of technology with HTC Vive, the best-in-class VR platform? The team at HTC Vive & Viveport is looking for a Global CRM Manager / Salesforce Administrator to join the Global CRM team in San Francisco.
The Global CRM Manager / Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for business facing CRM support with global sales & marketing teams. Responsibilities will include: designing, implementing & maintaining a scalable CRM architecture and business enablement that will form 360-degree view of customers and enable rich customer journeys across both consumer, developer, and B2B enterprise initiatives for Vive & Viveport.
The role requires an excellent communicator with prior experience in managing advanced CRM and business strategies. This is a high impact role that will work cross functionally with Sales, Marketing, Engineering, & IT teams to develop a world-class global CRM.
- Implement best in class CRM platform to support global business across both consumer, enterprise, and developer markets. Collaborate and own Salesforce administration, partnering with internal business teams driving results for customer acquisition, engagement, & retention.
- Be an expert on optimizing B2B lead management process for Enterprise Sales & Business Development teams.
- Expert knowledge of Workflows, Process Builder, object & field creation, integration and sync points, day to day Salesforce administration, customer data accuracy, etc.
- Collect business requirements working closely with Sales and Marketing to understand needs and translate into technical implementation.
- Assist in identifying advanced segmentation strategy that encompasses various customer profiles, data points, and triggers.
- Perform administrator functions regarding training, user management, profiles and permission sets, security settings, etc.
- Lead data integration work to/from Salesforce.com into various sources (Marketing Automation, web, engineering systems, etc.)
- Drive release management process, user training & documentation.
- Maintain data integrity though cleansing and de-duplication.
- Provide reporting and analytics in a timely manner to business stakeholders and drive strategy to boost performance
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or relevant discipline.
- 4+ years of Salesforce development and administration.
- Salesforce Administrator certification required.
- Strong knowledge of both out of box and custom implementations and knowing when to use each.
- Create and modify Workflow, Formulas, Data Loader, Reports & Dashboards, etc.
- Knowledge of data standardization and normalization and database structure and queries
- Experience pushing/pulling data from various sources for segmentation, automation, & execution.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to interpret data, identify trends, analyze program effectiveness, and ROI.
- Experience working in a global environment with regular stakeholders in multiple regions/timezones.
- Experience integrating with an enterprise class marketing automation platform (Marketo is preferred).
HTC is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at our company. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and encourage people from all walks of life to apply without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, national origin, citizenship, genetics, marital status, veteran status, age, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. HTC does not tolerate discrimination or harassment at any point during our employees’ and applicants’ time with us, including with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, leaves of absence, and general treatment during employment.