Developer Marketing Associate, Viveport
Position: Developer Marketing Associate, Viveport
Location: San Francisco
Help shape the future of Virtual Reality (VR) at Viveport, the global destination for VR content and experiences in over 60 markets running the world’s first and fastest growing "Netflix of VR" subscription business for all VR platforms. VR has amazed users around the globe with new virtual worlds filled with awe-inspiring characters, sights, and sounds. In this role, you will be growing, engaging and supporting our ecosystem of developers and creators.
The Viveport team is seeking a Developer Marketing Associate to support our developer marketing activities including executing developer events and our awards program (Viveport Developer Awards), working directly with developers on their GTM plans for title launches, collaborating with product teams on feature releases of our developer tools and SDKs, and assist in the creation of developer-focused communications including how-to documentation, videos, webinars, livestreams and more. If you are a driven, collaborative, and self-motivated individual who is looking for a new challenge, we’d love to hear from you.
- Collaborate across all VIVE teams for Viveport Developer events. Research events we should attend and outline a roadmap of events that deliver the most ROI. Work cross functionally on event messaging, partner with developers to showcase their content at our events and build Viveport brand awareness in the broader VR developer community.
- Support the Viveport Developer Awards program, one of the largest awards in the VR industry that recognizes and rewards developers who are creating amazing content. Work with the Developer Marketing to build out the announcement and marketing activities of the annual program and ultimately earn developer participation. Help deliver on our commitments to the winners and nominees.
- Work 1-1 with developers to support their VR content titles’ releases and sustainment plans on the Viveport store and Infinity subscription service. Be prepared to create flexible GTM plans with moving deadlines that leverages our owned and earned media to amplify developers’ titles.
- Plan marketing activities around new feature releases for the Viveport developer console and developer tools like our SDKs. Become an expert on our developer platform and ecosystem and what we offer to our developer community.
- Collect and create content for our regular developer communication channels across email, forums, blogs, social and our more technical documentation and tutorials for an enhanced developer experience.
- 1-2 years in digital and events marketing and/or developer-focused communications role
- Experience with ongoing digital reporting and campaign analytics
- Mastery of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent writing skills, organizational, attention to detail, and communication skills.
- Must be able to meet short, competing deadlines and function in a globally-dispersed, fast-paced organization with minimal supervision and flawless execution of duties
- Should be a team player, have excellent interpersonal skills, be highly collaborative and can develop strong relationships with internal and external parties
- Experience of working for a subscription-based service/content service provider would be strongly preferred
- BA/BS preferred
- Experience in or knowledge of VR industry is a plus
HTC is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at our company. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and encourage people from all walks of life to apply without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, national origin, citizenship, genetics, marital status, veteran status, age, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. HTC does not tolerate discrimination or harassment at any point during our employees’ and applicants’ time with us, including with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, leaves of absence, and general treatment during employment.