Terms: Contract - 6-12 months
Apply by: Sunday, April 4, 2021
Location: Ottawa, Canada (1150 Cyrville Road) / Possibility of remote work.
Health Standards Organization (HSO) and the Digital Platforms team is looking for a CRM Developer who shares our passion for achieving quality health services for all. In Canada and around the world, we are building a bold and bright future for our enterprise and our clients. If you are looking for an exciting challenge and seeking to be part of something larger than yourself, this position could be for you.
You’re right for this role if you are an accomplished MS Dynamics CRM Developer, have experience with the full life cycle of the software development process and enjoy working with Scrum teams, co-creating with business stakeholders as well as working independently.
You are a self-starter who is motivated by challenges, has a knack for prioritizing and juggling multiple projects and is comfortable sharing new and innovative ideas. You also love to learn from and collaborate with others.
Let’s break it down. Your responsibilities include:
• Contribute in-depth knowledge and subject matter expertise of Microsoft Dynamics CRM and/or Dynamics 365 to evaluate requirements, configure and customize our enterprise CRM to support evolving business needs
• Contribute to the successful migration of our MS Dynamics CRM 365 to Cloud and the planning and implementation of further enhancements
• Contribute to data migration and integration mappings with CRM and other enterprise systems
• Troubleshoot and resolve CRM-related issues where needed
• Write technical specifications that supports planned work
• Present findings and recommendations on implementation scenarios with Leadership, Business Units and key Stakeholders alike
• Working in a fast-paced, Agile environment, collaborating closely with multiple Scrum teams and Stakeholders across the Enterprise.
• Contributing to upholding data standards in accordance with HSO governance polices, and in keeping with the Privacy Act, the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act and ISO 8000.
• Being a flexible team player. Contributing positively to the culture of our workplace by staying positive, engaged in the work you do and energized by the difference you’re making.
You have a unique history. Does it include the education and experience listed below?
• Bachelor’s Degree in technology related program (Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Computer Information Systems, etc.)
• 3+ years of related work experience, which includes Dynamics CRM, SQL Server and Data Integration and hands-on development experience
• Experience utilizing DevOps methodologies and associated tools
• Proven ability to solve complex business requirements and to streamline/automate business processes with Dynamics 365, Office 365, Cloud
• Experience advising on best practices for Dynamics CRM, development and/or integration processes
• Detail-oriented. You’ve heard this before, but we can’t stress it enough: the devil is in the details. You notice big and little mistakes and are comfortable reviewing the work of your team and accepting the thorough review of your own work
• Tried and tested assessment, analytical and critical-thinking skills
• Strong communications, consulting and time management skills
• A proven ability to work under pressure while juggling multiple priorities and deadlines.
• Outstanding interpersonal skills. This is key. You’ll be interacting daily with internal teams and business stakeholders across the organization.
You’ll stand out if you have...
• Microsoft Dynamics 365 certification
• Experience with systems development life cycle (SDLC) methodologies, such as Agile (SCRUM)
• Experience with BI Applications data model and associated tools
• Experience working with clients/organizations in the health-care sector
• Are enthusiastic and passionate! We have an ambitious mission and it will be our collective energy that will get us there. We’re looking for someone who cares about what they do!
Have what we’re looking for? We'd love to hear from you! Apply here today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to the principles of Employment Equity. We encourage applications from all qualified genders, visible minorities, Aboriginal persons, and persons with disabilities.
We thank all applicants for their interest; only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.