Health Systems, Bilingual Client Engagement Lead
Health Systems, Client Engagement Lead (Bilingual)
Terms: Full-time permanent with benefits
Location: Ottawa| Montreal |Toronto| Possibility of remote work
Health Standards Organization (HSO) is searching for a client engagement minded professional who shares our passion for achieving quality health services for all. In Canada and around the world, we are building a bold and bright future for our enterprise and our clients. If you are looking for a challenge and seeking to be part of something larger than yourself, this position could be for you.
As the Client Engagement Lead you will play a crucial role in planning and delivery of the quality improvement and performance to our clients. You will be responsible for the development and delivery of business plans, ensuring a deep understanding of client’s needs and a firm grasp on the landscape of the assigned health or jurisdictional sectors. Client Engagement Lead will develop customized assessment manuals, localized by jurisdictional requirements and guided by an understanding of governmental priorities. We are taking our client’s a continuous quality improvement journey beyond just the on-site survey by offering a variety of methodologies and assessment services with newly developed IT platform.
If you’re right for this role, you have a commitment to our bold vision and able to make a positive contribution to new approach to accreditation services. You have superior critical thinking skills, team player, comfortable with change management and a willingness to be agile. The thought of using your stellar people skills and subject matter expertise to coach our clients through a broad array of questions and concerns leaves you energized and excited. Discovering solutions to meet their unique needs and guiding them towards success motivates and drives you.
Let’s break it down. Your responsibilities include:
- Channeling our efforts and organizing our undertakings. We need you to coach and mentor your team of associates on project management skills to survey planning, contract management and other delegated duties
- Leading and enabling your team in the delivery of services to our clients.
- Responsible for developing and monitoring a outreach plan for market growth in specific sector.
- Staying on top of emerging trends, deepening corporate knowledge and strategizing corporate initiatives in a specific health services area.
- Building authentic and enduring relationships with staff, clients, partners, consultative, and operational committees; rallying them to contribute to your goals and success.
- Contributing to sales and marketing strategies, supported by the market development team, to ensure sustainability and growth of the unit.
- Quality and standard interpretation.
- Identify with clients and assess their unique needs through an understanding of their performance indicators, culture and the context of their organization.
- Contributing positively to the culture of our workplace by staying positive, engaged in the work you do and energized by the difference you’re making.
- Coaching. You’ll build meaningful relationships with new clients and strengthen existing ones, as you support them in their accreditation journey.
- Have oversight of the architecture and negotiation of customized accreditation plans, including education needs, activation services, survey preparation and ongoing support.
- Always keeping the patient in mind. Your rigorous review of survey reports and subsequent client feedback is relied upon to strengthen the future of their healthcare services.
You have a unique history. Does it include the education and experience listed below?
- Master’s degree in a healthcare related field.
- 5+ years of progressive and varied experience within the field of healthcare.
- Project Management experience.
- Deep understanding of the continuum of health care environment and quality improvement.
- Tried and tested assessment, analytical, and critical-thinking skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills. This is key. You’ll be interacting daily with our valued client organizations and the work within our matrix work.
You’ll stand out if you...
- Are a healthcare professional.
- Have Experience in Accreditation
- Bilingual in English and French.
- People management experience.
- Are familiar with our Qmentum program and accreditation processes.
- Are available for travel.
- Are not intimidated by research.
Have what we’re looking for? Submit your letter of interest at: https://accreditation.ca/about/careers/apply/
We are equal opportunity employer and are committed to the principles of Employment Equity. We encourage qualified applications from all genders, including visible minorities, Aboriginal persons, and persons with disabilities. We thank all applicants for their interest; only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.