CCA Account Coordinator
The Account Coordinator is a strategic, creative, and detail-oriented thinker and doer with lots of initiative and career aspirations in marketing and advertising. You enjoy a good challenge and finding solutions to problems. You thrive in a fast-paced environment, know how to multi-task, and enjoy working on teams with like-minded professionals who love what they do and who value collaboration. You are an excellent communicator, have exceptional organizational skills, and have an interest in advancing the mission and vision of higher education.
Creative Communication Associates (CCA), a national leader in higher education marketing and communications is seeking a talented and dynamic Account Coordinator responsible for providing day-to-day support to CCA’s client service team. Candidates must be exceptionally detail oriented, have initiative to spare, be able to juggle multiple projects under tight deadlines, and be solutions-oriented in their approach to trouble shooting.
The Account Coordinator assists the client service team in the management of accounts and plays an important role in supporting the integrated marketing communications programs and strategies the agency develops on behalf of its higher education clients.
Reports to Account Supervisor and Associate Vice President of Client Services.
JOB FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES (including but not limited to): Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provides administrative assistance to account managers on day-to-day client activities, including responding to client phone calls and emails, handling mail/packages, production and creative deadlines, media placements, etc., to ensure continued progress of client workflow.
- Stays aware of client activities to provide backup when account managers are unavailable.
- Gathers and assembles background information and analyses as needed by the client service team and assists in the development of briefs.
- Provides input in planning as requested by account managers or other key agency team members. Assists in mailings, agendas, work orders, conference/meeting reports, proposals, correspondence and other materials related to account service, including preparation for client presentations.
- Maintains client digital files for all assigned accounts, detailing past work and work-in-progress, and all pertinent information needed for accurate proofreading and meeting of client standards.
- By account manager request, takes minutes at meetings, prepares and distributes contact reports (call reports), briefs, etc.
- Makes sure all media and projects proceed according to plan and deadlines, drawing attention of account managers to potential problems.
- Proofreads copy, artwork, agency and proofs as requested; sees that all work completes the standard agency approval process before being reviewed by clients or turned over to suppliers.
- Coordinates travel logistics, reservations, etc., for the client service team and assists in hosting and coordinating on-site client visits.
- Helps to post/maintain agency’s website and social media feeds (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.) in coordination with the wider team.
- The Account Coordinator must demonstrate problem-solving skills, have exceptional verbal and written communication skills, proven ability to meet deadlines, and be able to juggle multiple projects and work independently in a fast-paced office.
- The Account Coordinator should be comfortable using MS Office software and be willing to learn and become proficient with project management and workflow software.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- B.S. or B.A. degree
- Some degree of agency experience is a plus
- An interest in higher education marketing is a must
SCHEDULE & COMPENSATION:
- Full-time, starting immediately; full benefits package, including 401(k)
- Compensation is competitive and based on experience
Creative Communication Associates (CCA) is located in Troy, NY. CCA is the nation’s leading full-service marketing communications & branding agency, specializing exclusively in higher education. From the Ivy League to large public universities to small private colleges to specialty schools, CCA’s over 35 years of strategic and creative expertise has built some of the best brands in higher education today. Our services include print and digital communications, media planning and advertising, capital campaign development, enrollment marketing, branding and identity, and video and photography.
At Creative Communication Associates, we believe culture and thought diversity lead to better teams and stronger companies. We seek talented, qualified employees regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity, and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. CCA is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.