Enrollment Specialist - Educators and Administrators of K-12 Students
Is HotChalk just another enrollment specialist/admissions job?
A resounding NO, and let us tell you why. We have careers not jobs here at HotChalk. HotChalk is so much more than quotas and numbers. We have a unique and powerful partnership with K-12 educators (our customers) to build resilient teachers through our University Partners and their programs. WE are changing the world and lives through the educators; we elevate in programs and the students they teach. You have an opportunity to truly make a difference in people’s lives, by joining us in our goal to build Resilient Teachers.
As an Enrollment Specialist, you are tasked with providing strategic admissions guidance so our prospective educators and students can make informed career decisions on which online degree is best for their individual needs. If you are energetic, authentic, and dedicated to career growth and know there is more to enrollment than filling a seat, HotChalk is your next and last career decision to make.
Come join our team of genuine, caring, and forward-thinking HotChalkers, who align with purpose to change lives. Are you a career or job seeker? Job seekers need not apply.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provide prospective candidates (our educators) with an exceptional level of one-on-one customer service
- Act as a personal coach/advisor helping students over the phone to qualify for admissions, selecting a degree, completing the enrollment process and make a smooth transition into a graduate-level program
- Be efficient in managing HotChalk processes with attention to detail
- Become familiar and knowledgeable regarding the degree programs that HotChalk supports.
- Effectively manage a book of candidates with timely follow up, organization, and professionalism
- Bachelor's degree
- 2-years of previous on-line enrollment/admissions experience
- Excellent communication skills – both written and oral
- Positive attitude with a high level of energy and enthusiasm
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced call center environment
- High level of integrity with the ability to inspire and motivate potential students
- Live learner and always open to coaching, training and motivation techniques
- High level of interpersonal skills (which include active listening skills)
- Must be results-oriented and have the ability to perform multiple tasks efficiently and effectively
- Ability to communicate and work effectively as a member of a customer-centric sales team
- Must have the flexibility to adapt to a changing environment
Please note this is a summary/job description and is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
At HotChalk, we deliver the transformative power of lifelong learning through innovative, data-driven solutions to our partner schools and the students we serve – because we believe every mind matters.
At HotChalk, we believe culture and thought diversity lead to better teams and stronger companies. We seek talented, qualified employees regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity, and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under country or local law. HotChalk is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
For more information about HotChalk, visit: http://www.hotchalk.com.