AZ Truck Driver
Permanent -Temporary & Seasonal Positions!
***Recognized as Top Fleet Employer for the past 6 years***
- Responsible to the Dispatch Supervisor for delivering palletized merchandise to stores and picking up merchandise from Suppliers for the Distribution Centre.
- Comply with all Government regulations pertaining to driving position Highway Traffic Act, Labour Canada, National Safety Code and all regulations described in the professional Driver’s Manual.
- Treat Dealers in a courteous and helpful manner, acting as an ambassador for Home Hardware Stores Limited.
- Load Dealer returns for transport to the Distribution Centre.
- Complete and deliver all necessary paperwork for the dispatch office and receiving office.
- Inspect vehicle and trailer to ensure that they are in safe operating condition. Document and report any technical or maintenance problems to Dispatch. Fuel and wash truck.
- Must have Class A driver’s license with Z Endorsement. Clean Driver’s Abstract and CVOR.
- Related experience preferred, with diligent attention to safety.
- Superior customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision.
- Min. 3 years driving experience/ B-Train Experience.
- Ability to carry out deliveries throughout Ontario, Manitoba and Quebec.
We will accommodate the needs of qualified applicants on request, under the Human Rights Code in all parts of the hiring process.