Corporate Records Administrator
We are looking for a knowledgeable Corporate Records Administrator to join our Home Hardware team. Reporting to the Corporate Records Manager, you will provide administrative support to complete various responsibilities for the department and as delegated by the Manager and Vice-President, Corporate Records.
If you’re a great communicator and enjoy problem solving and analysis, we would love to hear from you!
What you’ll do:
- Assist with assorted office duties including record-keeping, filing, preparation of mass mailings to Shareholders, answering telephone calls, and other projects as may be assigned.
- Have an awareness and understanding of our Dealer application transactions and terminations, in order to work on subsequent activities, actions and documents. Prepare correspondence, agreements, letters, and acknowledgements to Dealers, lenders, solicitors, and other appropriate stakeholders. Track responses for completion.
- Administration of Inventory Repurchase Agreements, Share Cap eligibility, incentive loan payments and repayments, security documents, registration and renewals, insurance certificates and renewals, conditions of approval including maintaining and monitoring of master excel spreadsheets. As well as manage expectations through timely and prompt correspondence supporting payment details and requirements.
- Maintain department files by ensuring proper setup of electronic Dealer Documents. Scan applications and security reports using consistent naming conventions.
- Manage the submission of Dealer financial statements and provide monthly reporting.
- Generate and prepare Dealer-related reporting, ad-hoc reporting and analysis as required.
- Provide equity confirmations and Incentive loan balances to Dealers and their professional advisors.
- Prepare monthly comparable store status reports, track required updates, and manage corresponding changes to store square footage.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or College Diploma in Business Administration or Legal Administration.
- Previous experience with commercial insurance, financial and/or legal administration experience would be considered a strong asset.
- Must be able to multi-task, prioritize, and complete priorities effectively.
- Utmost accuracy and confidentiality.
- Mathematic skills.
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Effective communicator both orally and written.
- Effective time management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Willingness to work overtime, as extra hours may be required.
- Openness to cross-train to provide back-up support as required.
Home Hardware recognizes the value of a diverse team. We believe that different perspectives, backgrounds and experiences make us stronger as an organization. Applicants representing the full diversity of communities in Canada are encouraged to apply with confidence. Please let us know if you require accommodation during the recruitment process.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.