Marketing Insights Manager
We have a fantastic opportunity to join our Marketing team as a Marketing Insights Manager.
Reporting to the Director, Marketing- Promotions and Insights in this role you will elevate our marketing campaigns and promotions by working cross functionally with multiple data sources to enable our promotions, media, merchandising and other key teams to use data to drive decision-making, future strategies, and marketing tactics.
If you have strong leadership skills and knowledge of data visualization tools and techniques this is the role for you!
What You’ll Do:
- Enable cross functional teams to be data driven and make fact-based decisions while deriving insights from various tools and data sources available at Home.
- Lead and support the use of the analytic process and analytic tools across the Marketing team thereby supporting Promotions, Loyalty, and Merchandising teams with the required insights to make data backed decisions.
- Lead, design, build and manage Home’s marketing and consumer insights capability. Own the strategy, create, and set KPIs, drive implementation, and architect learning agendas designed to position Home to win at customer critical moments along the path to purchase.
- Responsible to lead a range of research methodologies; concept testing, advertising, customer journey/packaging, positioning, test, and control market testing, etc.
- Lead performance update presentations intended to provide insights to the cross functional teams on performance and key business metrics.
- Develop static and dynamic dashboards, interactive reports, charts, and graphs based on current and future business needs.
- Apply judgement, discretion and collaborate with internal partners and leaders to navigate and resolve ambiguous issues or projects with changing priorities.
- Cultivate growth, development, and overall performance of the Insights team.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing Analytics, Data Science.
- Ability to write business requirements to access data and process data to create meaningful insights.
- Exceptional attention to detail, the ability to think strategically, and to manage multiple tasks and projects in parallel.
- Strong facilitation skills and the ability to prioritize, delegate, negotiate and implement in a high-performance environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills, cross-functional collaboration, problem solving, and team leading qualities.
- Extensive knowledge of data visualization tools and techniques such as PowerBI, Excel, Google Data Studio, Chart & Tableau.
- Understanding of Digital analytics tools like Google Analytics, Adobe, Salesforce.
- Advanced in PowerPoint with strong oral and written presentation skills.
- Comfortable with presenting to large groups and executive leadership and the ability to translate advanced and complex analytics into insights the business can use and understand.
Home Hardware recognizes the value of a diverse team. We believe that different perspectives, backgrounds and experiences make us stronger as an organization. Applicants representing the full diversity of communities in Canada are encouraged to apply with confidence. Please let us know if you require accommodation during the recruitment process.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.