Our Infrastructure & Security team is looking for a Network Manager. Reporting to the Senior Manager, Network and Security, you will be responsible to manage all aspects of the Network team to provide a consistently dependable, responsive, and supportable corporate network and modern collaboration environment using retail industry best practices/processes, tools, and technologies.
If you have strong leadership skills, a high level of accuracy and knowledge of ensuring proper placement, installation, as well as maintenance of the network and collaboration infrastructure, we would love to hear from you!
What you’ll do:
- Provide leadership, guidance, development, and direction to the collaborative team of Network Administrators/Analysts.
- Manage work schedules, performance reviews and training and provide off-hours support and backup for the team.
- Ensure the proper placement, installation and maintenance of the network and collaboration infrastructure at all Distribution Centres.
- Oversee the network processes and procedures ensuring the stable operation and efficient performance of company networks. Plan for, measure and report on process/procedural improvements.
- Act as the point of escalation to troubleshoot and resolve network incidents and problems.
- Oversee the integration of new projects into the Network and Telecommunications environments.
- Participate on the Change Advisory Board.
- Available to provide off-hour support and backup for the team.
What we’re looking for:
- Working knowledge and certifications relating to Cisco, HP, and Palo Alto technologies including CCNA, CCNE, CCIE, CNP, Network+, ITIL Foundations and WAN, LAN, and Cloud technologies.
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills with the ability to supervise, develop and motivate the team to keep them focused on primary goals.
- Excellent understanding of project management methodologies. Proven experience managing an Information Technology project.
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to interpret all details (technical/non-technical) and present in an understandable, user-friendly, format.
- Ability to creatively solve complex problems using standard processes and innovative toolsets. Self-motivated with initiative and being results-oriented to deliver complete solutions.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.