Intern - Merchandising & Onsite Marketing (m/f/d)
We are home24, a leading home & living e-commerce platform in continental Europe and Brazil. We are currently active in eight countries and in 2018, we became a publicly listed company in Germany. Over 1,000 Homies work together towards a common goal: to create happy homes for everyone and every budget.
How can we reach this goal? With an assortment of over 100,000 pieces of furniture and accessories from more than 500 suppliers, we offer the perfect addition to any living space combined with the comfort of being able to shop from anywhere.
What makes us proud to be Homies? We are pioneers in our market who seamlessly combine technology and creativity. We utilize data to provide personalized recommendations, tips and inspiration for every home.
At home24, we strive to deliver a superior assortment of products and the best service. To do this, we need fresh ideas, 100% motivation, and dedication to our company mission. We always have a space at our table for service-minded individuals who are passionate about digitization and modern living.
Intern – Merchandising & Onsite Marketing (m/f/d)
Have you ever wondered how home24 comes up with ideas for promotions and campaigns? Are you interested to learn how we drive our customer’s eye to a certain set of products and connect them with a feeling or attitude? Do you want to mix your creativity with your knack for numbers and data? If you answered yes, then we are looking for you for a mandatory internship in our Merchandising team starting in September 2020.
- You plan and coordinate integrated marketing campaigns and promotions.
- You support the team with the execution of all merchandising projects.
- You assist in coordinating between our commercial department, marketing channels, art direction and brand team.
- You plan, lead and document projects using our project management tools.
- You monitor and analyze the merchandising activities through defined KPIs.
- You validate and optimize processes in cooperation with other teams.
- You create and analyze reports for goal-orientated performance optimization.
- You implement merchandising assets and manage our ad-server & customer engagement tools.
- You are currently an enrolled student in business administration or a related, relevant field and must complete an internship for your studies.
- You feel responsible for the quality of your own work and you always try to find practical solutions.
- Working analytically and process oriented with a strong attention to detail come naturally to you.
- You are comfortable with managing multiple campaigns and projects with creativity and organization.
- You are experienced with MS Excel.
- You have a passion for all things digital and e-commerce.
- You speak at least C1 German, Dutch, Italian or French and you are fluent in English.
What we offer you
- The chance to make an impact
- The opportunity to work alongside a highly motivated team of professionals
- An open-minded culture ready to incorporate new and creative ideas
- Benefits including employee discounts on our entire assortment, team events, free fruit and drinks, German language classes and much more!
If you want to become part of a thrilling success story – we are looking forward to your application. Please send us your CV, cover letter and all relevant documents together with your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date via Jobvite.
Your home is surely filled with furniture of varying materials and styles. The same is true for home24 as an employer. We celebrate the diversity of the people who work with us. Be who you are and feel welcome to #makeyourselfathome24
home24 SE | Greifswalder Straße 212-213 | 10405 Berlin | Contact: Andrew Thomas