Inventory Manager (m/f/d)
We are home24, the leading home & living e-commerce platform in continental Europe and Brazil. We are currently active in eight countries and in 2018, we became a publicly listed company in Germany. Over 1,000 Homies work together towards a common goal: to create happy homes for everyone and every budget.
How can we reach this goal? With an assortment of over 100,000 pieces of furniture and accessories from more than 500 suppliers, we offer the perfect addition to any living space combined with the comfort of being able to shop from anywhere.
What makes us proud to be Homies? We are pioneers in our market who seamlessly combine technology and creativity. We utilize data to provide personalized recommendations, tips and inspiration for every home.
At home24, we strive to deliver a superior assortment of products and the best service. To do this, we need fresh ideas, 100% motivation, and dedication to our company mission. We always have a space at our table for service-minded individuals who are passionate about digitization and modern living.
For us to continue our mission, we are looking for you as our new:
Inventory Manager (m/f/d)
- You are responsible for the implementation and execution of the home24 inventory strategy.
- You monitor and control the inventory KPIs for all sourcing channels and work with our category management to define measures to reach targets.
- You use inventory analyses to derive specific actions for improving our assortment and ordering process.
- You continuously improve inventory reporting by identifying, defining and specifying data requirements for better steering decisions.
- You ensure that warehouse strategy is aligned with forecasting processes for the relevant product portfolio.
- You are the contact person for our accounting team on all inventory-related topics.
- You have completed an academic degree in Economics, Business Administration, or a related, quantitative field.
- Relevant work experience in inventory management, supplier management, operations, etc.
- You possess strong quantitative skills and are not afraid of working through large data sets.
- Strong business acumen with an independent, pro-active working style
- You combine a passion for data with creative problem-solving capabilities and an eye for detail.
- You speak English fluently. German skills are a plus.
What we offer you
- The chance to make an impact
- An environment where your ideas will make a difference
- Working with a highly skilled and motivated team of professional colleagues to constantly deliver solutions that solve real-world problems
- Opportunity to work with cutting-edge cloud platform solutions
- An open-minded culture ready to incorporate new and creative ideas
- Room for growth and development within your role and within the company
- Benefits including employee discounts, team events, free fruit and drinks, German language classes, BVG Ticket Discount and much more!
If you want to become part of a thrilling success story – we are looking forward to your application. Please send us your CV, cover letter and all relevant documents together with your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date via Jobvite.
Your home is surely filled with furniture of varying materials and styles. The same is true for home24 as an employer. We celebrate the diversity of the people who work with us. Be who you are and feel welcome to #makeyourselfathome24
home24 SE | Greifswalder Straße 212-213 | 10405 Berlin | Contact: Joao Mingote