UX Analyst (m/f/d)
We are home24, the leading home & living e-commerce platform in continental Europe and Brazil. We are currently active in eight countries and in 2018, we became a publicly listed company in Germany. Over 1,000 Homies work together towards a common goal: to create happy homes for everyone and every budget.
How can we reach this goal? With an assortment of over 100,000 pieces of furniture and accessories from more than 500 suppliers, we offer the perfect addition to any living space combined with the comfort of being able to shop from anywhere.
What makes us proud to be Homies? We are pioneers in our market who seamlessly combine technology and creativity. We utilize data to provide personalized recommendations, tips and inspiration for every home.
At home24, we strive to deliver a superior assortment of products and the best service. To do this, we need fresh ideas, 100% motivation, and dedication to our company mission. We always have a space at our table for service-minded individuals who are passionate about digitization and modern living.
Our UX/ UI are working as advocates for our home24 customers. We are creating a personalized, user-friendly and consistent user experience during the entire customer journey across all devices and contact points.
Our goal is to balance business and user needs of all home24 digital and non-digital products to make the customer experience useful, desirable, accessible, credible, findable, usable, mobile and valuable during the entirety of the customer’s relationship with home24. For us to continue this incredible task, we are looking for you!
UX Analyst (m/f/d)
- You will support our UX Team by analyzing data about user behavior, using relevant tools such as: Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Adwords, HEAP, Social Media, User tests, survey results and Heatmaps.
- Monitor metrics and gathering insights from the data about customer behavior, translating this data into recommendations.
- Present reports to the Product team and Business stakeholders.
- Collaborate directly with Product Managers, Software Engineers and Stakeholders. Plan, coordinate and execute product analysis projects.
- Plan, setup and analysis of A/B tests, creating insights based on results and recommendations for further developments.
- Help to foster a customer centric and data-driven culture throughout the whole team and within the company, while applying the best practices.
- You have 2 or more years of experience in applied quantitative product research, especially in an online shopping experience environment.
- You understand the user interface design, information architecture and human factors.
- Strong experience of quantitative analysis role, specifically working closely with product teams.
- Experience with UX analysis tools, such as: Google analytics, HEAP, Tableau, A/B tests, Heatmaps among others.
- You have strong analytical skills and you can make reasonable use of data that you are working with.
- You speak fluently English and working in an English-speaking team sounds good to you
- Good German skills are a plus to conduct user testing research in German
What we offer you
- The chance to make an impact
- The opportunity to work alongside a highly motivated team of professionals
- An open-minded culture ready to incorporate new and creative ideas
- Room for growth and development within your role and within the company
- Benefits including employee discounts on our entire assortment, team events, free fruit and drinks, German language classes and more!
If you want to become part of a thrilling success story – we are looking forward to your application. Please send us your CV, cover letter and all relevant documents together with your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date via Jobvite.
Your home is surely filled with furniture of varying materials and styles. The same is true for home24 as an employer. We celebrate the diversity of the people who work with us. Be who you are and feel welcome to #makeyourselfathome24
home24 SE | Greifswalder Straße 212-213 | 10405 Berlin | Contact: Joao Mingote