Junior Performance Marketing Manager SEA - Dutch Speaker (m/f/d)
We are home24, the leading home & living e-commerce platform in continental Europe and Brazil. We are currently active in eight countries and in 2018, we became a publicly listed company in Germany. Over 1,000 Homies work together towards a common goal: to create happy homes for everyone and every budget.
How can we reach this goal? With an assortment of over 100,000 pieces of furniture and accessories from more than 500 suppliers, we offer the perfect addition to any living space combined with the comfort of being able to shop from anywhere.
What makes us proud to be Homies? We are pioneers in our market who seamlessly combine technology and creativity. We utilize data to provide personalized recommendations, tips and inspiration for every home.
At home24, we strive to deliver a superior assortment of products and the best service. To do this, we need fresh ideas, 100% motivation, and dedication to our company mission. We always have a space at our table for service-minded individuals who are passionate about digitization and modern living.
For us to continue this growth and our mission, we are looking for you as our new:
Junior Performance Marketing Manager SEA – Dutch Speaker (m/f/d)
- You will support your team in planning, operating and optimizing Online Marketing Campaigns across Google Ads (AdWords) and Microsoft Advertising (Bing) in one of the leading companies in the sector utilizing highly advanced performance marketing strategies
- You will be joining a well-structured Online Marketing team and receive insight into our project management technique
- You will independently and accountably generate new campaigns with all types of assets, such as ads or extensions
- You will monitor and analyze campaign results and formulate operational advice
- You will take over responsible and sensitive tasks in the field of channel/country account consultancy
- You have successfully completed studies in business, economics or communication/media/information sciences - or an equivalent apprenticeship/training with appropriate work experience
- You show a high affinity for everything internet-related and ideally have recent experience Online Marketing or Search Engine Marketing
- You have grounded and reliable experience with MS Excel; Pivot Tables and V-Lookup are no barrier for you and you enjoy exploring and analyzing correlations, coincides and developments
- You speak Dutch or French fluently in addition to German or English and enjoy working in an international surrounding
- You enjoy creative writing, have excellent analytical skills and operate precise while never losing the focus
- You have assertiveness, commitment and like to face new exciting challenges
What we offer you
- The chance to make an impact
- The opportunity to work alongside a highly motivated team of professionals
- An open-minded culture ready to incorporate new and creative ideas
- A set of business tools that stands out on international level
- Room for growth and development within your role and within the company
- Benefits including employee discounts on our entire assortment, team events, free fruit and drinks, German language classes and more!
If you want to become part of a thrilling success story – we are looking forward to your application. Please send us your CV, cover letter and all relevant documents together with your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date via Jobvite.
Your home is surely filled with furniture of varying materials and styles. The same is true for home24 as an employer. We celebrate the diversity of the people who work with us. Be who you are and feel welcome to #makeyourselfathome24
home24 SE | Greifswalder Straße 212-213 | 10405 Berlin | Contact: Joao Mingote