Senior Process Manager (m/f/d)
We are home24, a leading home & living e-commerce platform in continental Europe and Brazil. We are currently active in eight countries and in 2018, we became a publicly listed company in Germany. Over 1,000 Homies work together towards a common goal: to create happy homes for everyone and every budget.
Senior Process Manager (m/f/d)
At home24, we seek to provide best in class product content to ensure that customers have all the information they need before buying. For our Commercial (category management & product content) department, we are looking for an experienced process specialist. Together with our VP Commercial and the team leads from master data, photo studio, CGI & post-production, and translation, you will be the one responsible person to re-design existing processes and optimize the information flow and the quality of product content. This will require not only lean processes but also a powerful IT landscape, which is why you will work closely with our tech teams. Following the project, you will have the opportunity to shape your development within home24 based on your strengths.
So, what do you think? Does this sound like the kind of challenge that you crave?
- Independently monitor, define and optimize processes relating to our Product Content creation
- Plan, steer and implement measures to sustainably standardize processes and ensure process quality
- Utilize methods such as 5S, kaizen, value stream mapping or standard work for the implementation of new processes as well as for continuous improvements
- Define new standards for product data creation and data handling within our tech landscape (Homebrew systems, SAP, Hybris etc.)
- You are numbers-driven, and you analyze & prioritize your own fields of action.
- You conduct trainings with the target of improving process ability in our teams.
- Act as the business counterpart for our Product Data Manager on the tech side and define the tech scope for your project requirements
- You have completed a degree in business administration, economics, or in a technical field.
- You have relevant work and project experience in the area of process optimization and lean management or process consulting.
- Independent, goal-driven and result-oriented working style
- Can-do attitude paired with a hands-on mentality
- You are able to work with others regardless of department or hierarchy level.
- You speak fluent English and German.
- Willingness to travel to our photo studio in Ludwigsfelde
What we offer you
- The chance to make an impact
- The opportunity to work alongside a highly motivated team of professionals
- An open-minded culture ready to incorporate new and creative ideas
- Room for growth and development within your role and within the company
- Benefits including employee discounts on our entire assortment, team events, free fruit and drinks, German language classes and a subsidy for the BVG commuter ticket!
If you want to become part of a thrilling success story – we are looking forward to your application. Please send us your CV, cover letter and all relevant documents together with your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date via Jobvite.
Your home is surely filled with furniture of varying materials and styles. The same is true for home24 as an employer. We celebrate the diversity of the people who work with us. Be who you are and feel welcome to #makeyourselfathome24
home24 SE | Greifswalder Straße 212-213 | 10405 Berlin | Contact: Andrew Thomas