iOS Software Engineer (m/f/d)
We are home24, the leading home & living e-commerce platform in continental Europe and Brazil. We are currently active in eight countries and in 2018, we became a publicly listed company in Germany. Over 1,000 Homies work together towards a common goal: to create happy homes for everyone and every budget.
How can we reach this goal? With an assortment of over 100,000 pieces of furniture and accessories from more than 500 suppliers, we offer the perfect addition to any living space combined with the comfort of being able to shop from anywhere.
What makes us proud to be Homies? We are pioneers in our market who seamlessly combine technology and creativity. We utilize data to provide personalized recommendations, tips and inspiration for every home.
At home24, we strive to deliver a superior assortment of products and the best service. To do this, we need fresh ideas, 100% motivation, and dedication to our company mission. We always have a space at our table for service-minded individuals who are passionate about digitization and modern living.
Do you feel that the work you do makes a difference and moves the business in a meaningful way? Are you interested in building software used by millions of customers? Do you like writing performant, high-quality code at a rapid pace? If you answered yes to these questions, you could be just the person we’re looking for to join our team at home24.
We are looking for a passionate iOS Software Engineer (m/f/d), who will join us and help us to deliver innovative and inspiring native applications.
- Work closely with product managers and fellow engineers to design and implement the home24 native experience
- Build efficient and reusable Swift code in a highly dynamic environment
- Identify, prototype and implement best practices for native iOS development
- At least 2 years of experience as an iOS software engineer
- Ability to write clean, structured, high-performance and reusable code
- Experience with Swift
- Experience with Git workflow and Github
- Experience in working with RESTful APIs and CI/CD
- Knowledge of common architecture patterns such as VIPER/MVVM
- Experience with Tests
- Experience in publishing applications to the AppStore
- Nice to have: ARKit / SceneKit experience
- Nice to have: GraphQL experience
What we can offer you
- The chance to make an impact
- The opportunity to work alongside a highly motivated team of professionals
- An open-minded culture ready to incorporate new and creative ideas
- Room for growth and development within your role and within the company
- Benefits including employee discounts on our entire assortment, team events, free fruit and drinks, German language classes and more!
If you want to become part of a thrilling success story – we are looking forward to your application. Please send us your CV, cover letter and all relevant documents together with your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date via Jobvite.
Your home is surely filled with furniture of varying materials and styles. The same is true for home24 as an employer. We celebrate the diversity of the people who work with us. Be who you are and feel welcome to #makeyourselfathome24
home24 SE | Greifswalder Straße 212-213 | 10405 Berlin | Contact: Joao Mingote