(Senior) Product Manager (m/f/d)
We are home24, the leading home & living e-commerce platform in continental Europe and Brazil. We are currently active in eight countries and in 2018, we became a publicly listed company in Germany. Over 1,000 Homies work together towards a common goal: to create happy homes for everyone and every budget.
How can we reach this goal? With an assortment of over 100,000 pieces of furniture and accessories from more than 500 suppliers, we offer the perfect addition to any living space combined with the comfort of being able to shop from anywhere.
What makes us proud to be Homies? We are pioneers in our market who seamlessly combine technology and creativity. We utilize data to provide personalized recommendations, tips and inspiration for every home.
At home24, we strive to deliver a superior assortment of products and the best service. To do this, we need fresh ideas, 100% motivation, and dedication to our company mission. We always have a space at our table for service-minded individuals who are passionate about digitization and modern living.
(Senior) Product Manager (m/f/d)
In collaboration with teams of engineers and designers, you will build products that address our customer needs. We are looking for an experienced Product Manager with a passion to innovate and execute product initiatives across our webshops for all devices.
Your passion to create fantastic products will be combined with your ability to identify, prioritize and iteratively implement initiatives for our home24 webshops across seven different countries! You will be part of a cross-functional team, working alongside engineering to drive the customer-facing vision into product requirements that will enhance user experience. Through ongoing tests and research, you will identify content, features and functionality improvements that will increase customer satisfaction and business value.
- Own and develop the product roadmap for the customer communication domain of our webshops in seven countries in collaboration with Engineering, UX and business stakeholders
- Active management of product backlog, including prioritization, writing and managing epics, stories, and acceptance criteria and be an integral part of the software development cycle
- You will act as a user advocate, with a strong focus in seeing and taking the user’s perspective and understand the needs of our customers
- User research, product discovery, prototyping and testing of new features and optimizations to improve the user experience and business metrics to ensure the long-term success of the product
- Definition of KPI’s to analyze and monitor the performance of products & features
- Conception, specification and implementation of new features and products, based on collected data, UX studies, market observation and tests
- You will build cross-functional relationships and manage a wide group of stakeholders
- You are responsible to maximize the impact of your team onto the company at all times
- You have at least 4 years of experience as a product manager, with a solid understanding of e-commerce and a proven track record of successful products
- Bachelor/master’s in engineering, business, design or another quantitative field
- You can solve customer problems and business issues with an analytical mindset and a customer-centric approach, unfolding complex scenarios into small chunks, facilitating e.g. design thinking, user story mapping, value proposition canvas and impact mapping
- Experience in working together with an engineering team in an agile environment, taking on regular product management duties (backlog, user stories, acceptance criteria, defining MVPs, usability testing, A/B or multivariate testing)
- You are a data-driven and innovative player: able to translates ideas and qualitative descriptions into measures and insights and able to challenge the status quo both with peers and executives
- True team player, full of empathy and eager to build positive and productive relationships with a variety of stakeholders while taking full ownership of the products
- You can communicate fluently in English and German
- Prior experience with CRM tools is a plus
- You have a good technical understanding and are not afraid of writing SQL queries in order to analyze available data sets
What we can offer you
- The chance to make an impact
- The opportunity to work alongside a highly motivated team of professionals
- An open-minded culture ready to incorporate new and creative ideas
- Room for growth and development within your role and within the company
- Benefits including employee discounts on our entire assortment, team events, free fruit and drinks, BVG ticket discount, German language classes and more!
If you want to become part of a thrilling success story – we are looking forward to your application. Please send us your CV, cover letter and all relevant documents together with your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date via Jobvite.
Your home is surely filled with furniture of varying materials and styles. The same is true for home24 as an employer. We celebrate the diversity of the people who work with us. Be who you are and feel welcome to #makeyourselfathome24
home24 SE | Greifswalder Straße 212-213 | 10405 Berlin | Contact: Joao Mingote