Network Administrator (m/f/d)
We are home24, the leading home & living e-commerce platform in continental Europe and Brazil. We are currently active in eight countries and in 2018, we became a publicly listed company in Germany. Over 1,000 Homies work together towards a common goal: to create happy homes for everyone and every budget.
How can we reach this goal? With an assortment of over 100,000 pieces of furniture and accessories from more than 500 suppliers, we offer the perfect addition to any living space combined with the comfort of being able to shop from anywhere.
What makes us proud to be Homies? We are pioneers in our market who seamlessly combine technology and creativity. We utilize data to provide personalized recommendations, tips and inspiration for every home.
At home24, we strive to deliver a superior assortment of products and the best service. To do this, we need fresh ideas, 100% motivation, and dedication to our company mission. We always have a space at our table for service-minded individuals who are passionate about digitization and modern living.
Network Administrator (m/f/d)
Our mission is to build and operate high-available infrastructures to make sure that our customers receive their products on time and high-quality services from home24.
In order to do so, we are searching for a Network Administrator with deep-understanding of running complex network infrastructures. You must be able to analyze, design and implement network infrastructures to increase availability and security. In this role, you also will be responsible for all the networks in our Headquarter, Warehouses, Showrooms and Outlets.
You will be the main contact for network changes, optimizations or issues.
In short, as a member of a cross-functional team we expect that you will:
- Increase availability and security of our networks
- Implement industry best practices
- Optimize our infrastructure with hands-on mentality
- Work together with a team of system administrators to implement services and troubleshoot issues
- Monitor network components and control accesses to our networks
- Experience with distributed complex network environments and state of the art networking technologies
- Knowledge of defining and implementing networking standards
- Experience in network load, performance and security testing
- Deep knowledge with common networking terms LAN, WAN, WLAN, VLAN, DNS, TCP/IP, VPN, IPSec, SSL, DHCP, VoIP, QoS, 802.1X, Routing, Radius, LDAP, Certificate Management, NPS, AWS
- Strong results orientation and work ethic, ability to work independently
- Fluency in written and spoken English, German is a plus
Would be a huge plus if you would have:
- Familiarity with core technologies like WatchGuard firewalls, Meraki Cloud, Ubiquiti Networks, Ruckus Wireless, Microsoft Active Directory/DHCP/DNS
- Knowledge with monitoring with Check_MK
- Certification of CMNO/CCNA/CCNP or equivalent experience
What we offer you
- The chance to make an impact
- The opportunity to work alongside a highly motivated team of professionals
- An open-minded culture ready to incorporate new and creative ideas
- Room for growth and development within your role and within the company
- Benefits including employee discounts on our entire assortment, team events, free fruit and drinks, German language classes and more!
If you want to become part of a thrilling success story – we are looking forward to your application. Please send us your CV, cover letter and all relevant documents together with your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date via Jobvite.
Your home is surely filled with furniture of varying materials and styles. The same is true for home24 as an employer. We celebrate the diversity of the people who work with us. Be who you are and feel welcome to #makeyourselfathome24
home24 SE | Greifswalder Straße 212-213 | 10405 Berlin | Contact: Joao Mingote