SAP EWM Consultant (m/f/d)
We are home24, the leading home & living e-commerce platform in continental Europe and Brazil. We are currently active in eight countries and in 2018, we became a publicly listed company in Germany. Over 1,000 Homies work together towards a common goal: to create happy homes for everyone and every budget.
How can we reach this goal? With an assortment of over 100,000 pieces of furniture and accessories from more than 500 suppliers, we offer the perfect addition to any living space combined with the comfort of being able to shop from anywhere.
What makes us proud to be Homies? We are pioneers in our market who seamlessly combine technology and creativity. We utilize data to provide personalized recommendations, tips and inspiration for every home.
At home24, we strive to deliver a superior assortment of products and the best service. To do this, we need fresh ideas, 100% motivation, and dedication to our company mission. We always have a space at our table for service-minded individuals who are passionate about digitization and modern living.
SAP EWM Consultant (m/f/d)
To strengthen our SAP Competence Center, we are looking for a SAP EWM Consultant (m/f/d). Our SAP Competence Center’s mission is to continuously develop and improve our SAP solutions and processes. Our focus is to provide, to the different departments across home24, a high-performance and secure platform to support business processes.
- You will support our SAP EWM system in coordination with the three warehouse locations within our SAP Competence Center
- Responsible for solutions in the warehouse management area, including interfaces with our SAP S/4 HANA Retail system
- You will prepare, manage and execute projects and change request (estimate efforts, design solutions, programming specifications, implementations, documentation, testing, support during Go Live
- Working on the incidents and other requests from the departments, as well as continuously monitoring and maintenance of the system
- Cross-module collaboration within SAP Competence Center and lose collaboration with the departments
- Several years of project experience in process and implementation for warehouse solutions in SAP WM/ EWM
- You speak fluently English and at least intermediate German (B Level)
- Excellent knowledge in SAP EWM customization
- You understand the warehouse management processes (receiving goods/ merchandise, issue the goods, transfer stocks and inventory)
- Knowledge in specific EWM frameworks, such as Enhancements, Radio Frequency (RF), Post Processing Framework (PPF) and Core Interface (CIF)
- You have the knowledge in adjacent modules MM and SD
- Basic knowledge in ABAP and experience with customer specific enhancements
- Experience in process modeling and the use of appropriate tools
What we offer you
- The chance to make an impact
- The opportunity to work alongside a highly motivated team of professionals
- An open-minded culture ready to incorporate new and creative ideas
- Room for growth and development within your role and within the company
- Benefits including employee discounts on our entire assortment, team events, free fruit and drinks, German language classes and more!
If you want to become part of a thrilling success story – we are looking forward to your application. Please send us your CV, cover letter and all relevant documents together with your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date via Jobvite.
Your home is surely filled with furniture of varying materials and styles. The same is true for home24 as an employer. We celebrate the diversity of the people who work with us. Be who you are and feel welcome to #makeyourselfathome24
home24 SE | Greifswalder Straße 212-213 | 10405 Berlin | Contact: Joao Mingote