IT Security Officer (m/f/d)
We are home24, a leading home & living e-commerce platform in continental Europe and Brazil. In 2018, we became a publicly listed company in Germany. Over 1,000 Homies work together towards a common goal: to create happy homes for everyone and every budget.
With an assortment of over 100,000 pieces of furniture and accessories from more than 500 suppliers, we offer the perfect addition to any living space combined with the comfort of being able to shop from anywhere.
We are pioneers in our market who seamlessly combine technology and creativity. We utilize data to provide personalized recommendations, tips and inspiration for every home.
At home24, we strive to deliver a superior assortment of products and the best service. To do this, we are open for fresh ideas, 100% motivation, and dedication to our company mission. We always have a space at our table for service-minded individuals who are passionate about digitization and modern living.
IT Security Officer (m/f/d)
- You will oversee the existing GDPR processes and ensure that they are executed accurately.
- You will be responsible for further development of GDPR related processes, improving their efficiency and closing any potential gaps.
- Understanding where the relevant data is located and managed
- You will work closely and in coordination with the Data Protection Officers.
- You will take care of GDPR-relevant documentation (such as: TOMs, AVVs).
- You will own and run our ISO27001 Information Security Management System (ISMS) and be responsible for an accurate cybersecurity risk assessment:
- Write and maintain necessary policies and ensure that they are enforced
- Conduct internal audits
- You will regularly update Company Risk Register and other relevant documentations, which needs to be up-to-date
- You will provide a cross-functional support to our Technology, Marketing, Legal and Customer Service Departments.
- You will report directly to the CTO / Board and SVP Legal & HR.
- You will conduct trainings about Information Security Management.
- Bachelor’s degree in law or any related fields
- You speak fluent English. German will be a plus.
- It is required to have some basic IT knowledge (networks, operating systems, high-level data security / encryption, databases).
- You have good communication skills.
- You understand GDPR and Data Privacy current topics and issues.
- Curiosity to discover and learn new topics and turn your ideas into actions
- Organized way of working, analyze systems and data flows
What we offer
- You will have a massive impact on Information Security at home24.
- You will work very autonomously, self-driven and you will be able to work very entrepreneurial.
- As Information Security carries a lot of responsibility, you will have a lot of exposure to the board members as well as to the company staff.
- An open-minded culture ready to incorporate new and creative ideas
- Room for growth and development within your role and within the company
- Benefits including employee discounts on our entire assortment, team events, free fruit and drinks, German language classes and more!
If you want to become part of a thrilling success story – we are looking forward to your application. Please send us your CV, cover letter and all relevant documents together with your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date via Jobvite.
Your home is surely filled with furniture of varying materials and styles. The same is true for home24 as an employer. We celebrate the diversity of the people who work with us. Be who you are and feel welcome to #makeyourselfathome24
home24 SE | Greifswalder Straße 212-213 | 10405 Berlin | Contact: Joao Mingote